Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#13091 mbowling

mbowling
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 01:27 PM

Do you know how much they charge to set up the bows if you bring your own? Thanks!

Originally Posted by Chapa 

Yes, with white chair covers and white bows unless you bring/rent others.

#13092 justiner57

justiner57
    • 151 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 01:32 PM

It's actually gold but in the pictures does look like lime green lol. The pink turned out a little more light/pale than I was hoping... but over all I am very happy with them! Let's see your invited Melissa :)

Originally Posted by Mwise17 

LOVE the green!

:)

good job!

Justine & Konrad ~ September 4, 2011 @ Azul Sensatori Resort
      ** 48 Guests Booked & Final **

#13093 Chapa

Chapa
      • 88 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 09:30 AM

It all depends on who your WC is.. They typically say $5 per person but that depends on how much other stuff you have too.

Originally Posted by mbowling 

Do you know how much they charge to set up the bows if you bring your own? Thanks!

#13094 murmel

murmel
        • Resort/Area Ambassadors
        • 1,407 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
        • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 15 May 2011 - 04:31 AM

Originally Posted by ginnigurl 

Congrats Jamie & Maggie!!!!!!  Enjoy your week!!!!!!!!!

Someone posted that they should pay Murmel!!  I agree!!!  She gets my vote for most information!!!  Murmel you should apply for one of the Karisma reps!   One of the (only) girls that have been married at Azul Fives, Jamie Campbell, does promo stuff for them after her wedding!  Maybe you can get some perks!!!

Thanks Ladies! I am just happy to be able to pass on the info. It was previous brides that got me through my wedding and this site was the best thing I ever stumbled onto!

...but I should look into the paying gig! LOL

Ok so now I figured out how to attach pictures properly! Hehe, these are what our invitations look like, we used shimmery cardstock with linen paper that the wording was on. They turned out great, I absolutely LOVE them! We did a pocket folder so everyone could have an RSVP card, along with a card for travel information! 

Beautiful invites! Love the shimmer. 

Here is a better picture of the reception table.. we were going for purple flowers but they turned out pink.. oh well I guess!

Do they automatically cover the chairs at the reception in white linen?

Originally Posted by mbowling 

It all depends on who your WC is.. They typically say $5 per person but that depends on how much other stuff you have too.

I agree with Chapa! It really seems to depend who your WC is. But they seem to quote $5 /person, and then make up random figures too. I had menu cards, centerpieces, table numbers, name cards, laterns, some kids stuff and it cost us $120 US (63 guests), yet I know Tisha who just got married got charged a lot more :(

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#13095 mbowling

mbowling
        • 123 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 08:24 AM

Great thanks for the info ... I guess I'll just have to find out and hope for the best! :) It would only be for the ceremony and there would not be a lot of extra decorations, so I'll keep my finger crossed!

Originally Posted by murmel 

Thanks Ladies! I am just happy to be able to pass on the info. It was previous brides that got me through my wedding and this site was the best thing I ever stumbled onto!

...but I should look into the paying gig! LOL

Beautiful invites! Love the shimmer. 

First of all, congratulations on your beautiful wedding!

I had to laugh a little though, I also wanted purple flowers, and got these exact pink one too! Haa haa....it seems their definition of purple is a little different than ours!

I agree with Chapa! It really seems to depend who your WC is. But they seem to quote $5 /person, and then make up random figures too. I had menu cards, centerpieces, table numbers, name cards, laterns, some kids stuff and it cost us $120 US (63 guests), yet I know Tisha who just got married got charged a lot more :(

#13096 MandM 2011

MandM 2011
          • Site Supporter
          • 45 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:47 AM

Just got another interesting option...I met someone in PDC when I was there a few weeks ago who may endnup helping me with the wedding - specifically, sourcing wedding decorations at local Mexican rates or at worst equal to the US, so we don't have to shlep everything. I will be connecting with her next week and if it looks promising, I'd be happy to share! Just let me know, Marianne

MandM Nov 24 2011, Azul Beach, 39 Rooms booked!

#13097 MandM 2011

MandM 2011
            • Site Supporter
            • 45 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:53 AM

Just booked AB for November 24th 2011. Blocked 20 rooms and sent out a head's up email and so far in 3 days, 13 rooms booked!!! We are soooo excited and now have to scramble to see if we can get more rooms at our rate! We really wanted the villa, but simply couldn't justify the expense (I hate it when logic takes over;). Can someone please add me to the list? Also, is this still where AB brides mostly post or is it more for Sensatori? Let the games begin!!! Marianne

#13098 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
              • 899 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:57 AM

Welcome Marianne, most of the gals on this thread are for AS but there are a few AB girls and I think they've found the thread to be helpful to them.  :o

Dang, 13 rooms in 3 days ~ That's awesome.  :)

#13099 MandM 2011

MandM 2011
                • Site Supporter
                • 45 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:33 AM

Thanks TLGnhci! I just love this thread, everyone is so helpful, I will definitelynpay it forward! Jessie & Nada - looks like we are November partners...Did you ever get an answer to weather in November? When I was there recently, I was told that although it may be more cloudy, the temperature is quite lovely, less humid, just cooler at night. Does anyone know if it is crazy windy that time of year or if the water fills with more seagrass than usual due to the hurricane season just before it? Is it too windy to have the wedding on the beach at that time? Hopefully not! Marianne

#13100 Mwise17

Mwise17
                  • 528 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 01:28 PM

I will def.....have to take pics of them I think, tried to post before on here and it didn't work...soon, promise!

;)

Originally Posted by justiner57 

It's actually gold but in the pictures does look like lime green lol. The pink turned out a little more light/pale than I was hoping... but over all I am very happy with them! Let's see your invited Melissa :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users