Jump to content

Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!


  • Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#11721 mrsgoose

mrsgoose
  • Newbie
  • 43 posts

    Posted 25 January 2011 - 05:54 AM

    Thank you so much!  That makes me feel better about using Western Union!

     

    Originally Posted by bryteyedbride 


    I used DJ Doremixx too!  I had never used Western Union before, but I went to the grocery store and it cost me 9.99 to send the deposit "next day."  They had good reviews, so I feel pretty comfortable with them.  They have always responded promptly whenever I emailed them about anything.
     

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mrsgoose 


    What DJ did you book bryteyedbride?  We are using DJ Doremixx and they want us to Western Union them the deposit, which makes me really nervous!!
     

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bryteyedbride 


    I don't think they can do that when we were told up front it is $500 per outside vendor.  That must be for new bookings.  I already booked an outside DJ.  They are going to need to stick with what they said.  
     

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by herbie76 

    OMG they have just put the outside vendors fee up to $800 that is just stupid. When yesterday they told me it was $500.

     

    No way i can get a DJ or photographer that I want now :-(


     

     

     




    #11722 mrsgoose

    mrsgoose
    • Newbie
    • 43 posts

      Posted 25 January 2011 - 07:32 AM

      Thank you for sharing these pictures!  They are amazing!!

       

      Originally Posted by SChica927 

      Ladies, I posted a site visit a few days ago, but just got around to uploading my pics on Kodak Gallery. There are more here than what I orginally posted, but wanted to share! Let me know if you hvae any questions, hope this helps!

       

      http://www.kodakgall...Photos-_-Sharee





      #11723 TLGnhci

      TLGnhci
      • Member
      • 899 posts

        Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:28 AM

        Someone had asked a few pages back about the Christmas lights at Zavaz plaza.  I checked my email and I was quoted $50/post. 



        #11724 Nikki O

        Nikki O
        • Newbie
        • 83 posts

          Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:57 AM

          LOVE your dress mmc1105! You looked stunning! Are you wearing your hair down on your wedding day?

           

          Originally Posted by mmc1105 

          IMG_4024.jpgIMG_4030.jpg


           


          Azul Sensatori - May 7, 2011

          #11725 Nikki O

          Nikki O
          • Newbie
          • 83 posts

            Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:00 AM

            Has anyone used or is planning on using cold fireworks during their reception? I was told that the resort does not allow cold fireworks but I really like the effect of fireworks exploding from all four corners after the first dance. I think it looks great in pictures!


            Azul Sensatori - May 7, 2011

            #11726 herbie76

            herbie76
            • Site Supporter
            • 270 posts

              Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:28 AM



              Originally Posted by Nikki O 

              Has anyone used or is planning on using cold fireworks during their reception? I was told that the resort does not allow cold fireworks but I really like the effect of fireworks exploding from all four corners after the first dance. I think it looks great in pictures!



              Nikki i was wondering the same thing as the dj ive booked provides them, but it says to check with your WC i havent been able to do this as shes not replying to my emails.


              On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.

              #11727 jcdagl2

              jcdagl2
              • Newbie
              • 8 posts

                Posted 25 January 2011 - 12:32 PM

                I guess my previous post did not go through.  I need to vent b/c my aunt was not happy today after finding out prices for her, her husband and 2 children. They wanted to go for 10 days and the price was $5768 for their room. Plus it is around 1800 airfare. I really wish prices were cheaper but are not and I offered to switch resorts and she said no that was fine. I think they have found somewhere else to stay.

                 

                Can people not staying at the resort come over for the day when you have a private reception. For how many hours and is there a fee?? She was going to do my hair and pictures.



                #11728 herbie76

                herbie76
                • Site Supporter
                • 270 posts

                  Posted 25 January 2011 - 12:53 PM



                  Originally Posted by jcdagl2 

                  I guess my previous post did not go through.  I need to vent b/c my aunt was not happy today after finding out prices for her, her husband and 2 children. They wanted to go for 10 days and the price was $5768 for their room. Plus it is around 1800 airfare. I really wish prices were cheaper but are not and I offered to switch resorts and she said no that was fine. I think they have found somewhere else to stay.

                   

                  Can people not staying at the resort come over for the day when you have a private reception. For how many hours and is there a fee?? She was going to do my hair and pictures.



                  On the Lomas site it says that wedding passes are $72 each for 8hrs which includes food and beverages but not private event food and beverages that is extra.


                  On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.

                  #11729 *lyndsey*

                  *lyndsey*
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 184 posts

                    Posted 25 January 2011 - 12:59 PM

                    hi herbie,

                    i also have angie and have not heard from her in well over a week!!



                    #11730 herbie76

                    herbie76
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 270 posts

                      Posted 25 January 2011 - 01:44 PM



                      Originally Posted by *lyndsey* 

                      hi herbie,

                      i also have angie and have not heard from her in well over a week!!



                       Its not very helpful is it when we are trying to sort things out and they are not doing their job.


                      On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.


                      Back to Destination Wedding in Riviera Maya, Cancun & surrounding areas


                      1 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users