Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#11581 jcdagl2

jcdagl2
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 06:46 PM

When did you do the BBQ at the yoga palapa? Also, what do the picture frames say? The center pieces are beautiful!

Originally Posted by mzgillis316 

Oooh Also...there were a few of you who were wondering about the BBQ set up at yoga palapa here's a picture below...I also attached a picture of our reception set up at the plaza and our table centerpieces ...it was nothing fancy my husband made the bouquets LOL...I'm going to upload and entire album shortly so you new brides can get a better glimpse of the resort =)

bbq set up.jpg

the plaza.jpg

reception table set up.jpg

#11582 nv+gms

nv+gms
    • Site Supporter
    • 113 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 07:18 PM

Haven't started packing!  I've got all my extras in my bedroom in one area now though.  I'm a list person - I will plan what I will need/wear for every night - that way I don't overpack clothing.  I also roll clothes - saves space and wrinkling of clothes.  we leave saturday and I am off as of Wednesday so I have mucho time! 

Originally Posted by Less is more 

thanks that helps.  Let me know how it goes so excited for you!  Are you all packed?

Quote:
      Originally Posted by nv+gms 

After Jan 24th - I will know. We booked him for our welcome reception.  The total is 400 for the 2 hrs but it incl 200 for cigars of your choice - so you can choose many cheap ones or a few expensive ones. 

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Less is more 

Ladies who had the cigar roller was it worth it?  Do your guest get them for free once you pay for him or is there a fee on top of that.  Fi wanted to something cool with guys at the rehersal dinner.  Let me know if it is worth the $400

For when?  One of my bridesmaids is flying out of Vancouver and she paid less than that for a single supplement - one week, including taxes - Jan 22.  

Originally Posted by dlarocqu 

Our travel agent got us 1960 out of Vancouver (including taxes).  We don't get anything else though.  Sometime you can get free flights or upgrades, we didn't.  We just got a super good deal for all our guests.

OMG - that sucks!  LOL -  maybe you can think of the vomiting as good luck - like when a bird drops one on you or when it rains on your wedding day!  Do you think the dresses really need to be dry cleaned?  I launder tonnes of stuff that say dry clean only - all the time - and there is no damage - silks, cashmere, formal wear etc included.  I hand wash or use the hand wash setting on my front loader. 
      Glad your dress changes are simpler! 

Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

So, the alterations appt this AM was both good and bad.  We started with the bridesmaid dresses for my daughter and niece.  Both have to be taken in and hemmed; one needs boning.  :(  Well, while my niece has her dress on, she starts to get sick all over the seamstresses store and her dress.  Ugh, what a mess.  I felt awful for the lady and her shop, but she handled the situation wonderfully.  I offered to pay to have her carpets cleaned.  I hope it all comes out.  :(  So, their alterations cost more than the dress.  My nieces has to be dry cleaned now as well, so $130 for hers and $85.00 for my daughters.  This is the not so good part.  On the brighters side, I think the minor changes being made to my dress is going to make it absolutely perfect, and I can't wait to see the changes!!!! 

Awesome - thanks! Gorgeous!

Hi Ladies,

I'm very excited my wedding was featured in a bridal blog in the UK...Check it out=)

http://www.brideofco...mexico-wedding/

#11583 mzgillis316

mzgillis316
      • 133 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 08:22 PM

We had our BBQ the night before the wedding as a welcome party for all of our guest...the picture frames said "Here we are at age..." and the table number of that age was in the middle with a picture of my husband and I at that age... here's a close up =)

When did you do the BBQ at the yoga palapa? Also, what do the picture frames say? The center pieces are beautiful!

Quote:

Oooh Also...there were a few of you who were wondering about the BBQ set up at yoga palapa here's a picture below...I also attached a picture of our reception set up at the plaza and our table centerpieces ...it was nothing fancy my husband made the bouquets LOL...I'm going to upload and entire album shortly so you new brides can get a better glimpse of the resort =)

bbq set up.jpg

the plaza.jpg

reception table set up.jpg

#11584 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
        • 899 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 05:09 AM

Arkae – January 21, 2011

Audrey1281 – January 22, 2011

Murmel – January 24, 2011

NV&GMS – January 26, 2011

Yay for our January brides!!  Have a great trip ladies.  We can't wait to hear your reports back!!

#11585 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
          • 1,029 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 07:46 AM

HAVE A BLAST January Brides!!!! It's going to be GREAT! Have a wonderful wedding and trip!!!

Arkae – January 21, 2011

Yay for our January brides!!  Have a great trip ladies.  We can't wait to hear your reports back!!

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#11586 jcdagl2

jcdagl2
            • 8 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 12:18 PM

What is everyone doing for rehearsal dinners?

#11587 murmel

murmel
              • Resort/Area Ambassadors
              • 1,407 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
              • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 17 January 2011 - 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

HAVE A BLAST January Brides!!!! It's going to be GREAT! Have a wonderful wedding and trip!!!

Quote:

Arkae – January 21, 2011

We're not doing a rehearsal dinner. We opted to do a welcome cocktail party for all our guests, so that they can meet each other!

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#11588 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
              • 1,029 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by jcdagl2 

We are doing a welcome party private event on the day before so everyone can meet and greet each other. We are then just doing dinner with family only another night

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#11589 nv+gms

nv+gms
                • Site Supporter
                • 113 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 01:20 PM

No rehearsal dinner for us either.  Cocktail welcome party and farewell dinner. 

Originally Posted by jcdagl2 

#11590 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
                  • 408 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 03:32 PM

We are using our free Spoons reservation for our rehearsal dinner. 

Back to Destination Wedding in Riviera Maya, Cancun & surrounding areas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users