Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#10911 gems2104

gems2104
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 01:11 PM

What great photos Meredith I absolutely love the bling, so gotta have some at my wedding now. Really like the idea to have it round the flowers.

Thanks

X

#10912 mzgillis316

mzgillis316
    • 133 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 02:54 PM

yes the video was all my fiance's idea it was a definite for him ...we actually booked Mike Cantarell first and he gave us a rate that was different (better) than what the resort was offering us and we went back to the resort and they ok it and him ....it is $1650 and the package includes Bride Getting Ready.  
      -Ceremony.  
      -Bride and groom.  
      -Wedding Party.  
      -Session by the beach  
      -Cocktail.  
      -Reception  
      -5 hours  of cameraman service continuous time.  
      -Master in DVD with interactive menus , 60  min long  

BTW ladies ....MY WEDDING IS in exactly two weeks and I still have not paid them and its not our fault ...they are very very slothful so anyone worried about that ...DONT LOL

Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

mzgillis316 - That is VERY exciting.  What are you paying for videography if you don't mind me asking?  I can't decide if I want a video or not.  I mean, obviously I would like one, but budget wise, hmmm....

Thanks!! :o)

#10913 mzgillis316

mzgillis316
      • 133 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 02:57 PM

You were such a gorgeous bride CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! and BTW your cake looked better than anyone else's cake from the resort I have seen so far lol

Originally Posted by dstinationdrmr 

Hey Ladies!

We're back and I just typed a review of the resort.

Our aisle runner band which was supposed to attach to their white aisle runner but this is what we got.

My bouquet

My and my hubby....I like me in the pic although I think he was talking. lol

Let me know if anyone wants to see anything specific. And PM me your questions after you read my review. I'm going to do a planning thread and a review of Andrew Jordan, our photog, who was AMAZING!!

#10914 mzgillis316

mzgillis316
        • 133 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 03:08 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by arkae 

hi ladies! maybe some of you who have already gone down and had your weddings can answer something for me.

my understanding is that final payment is due to karisma, through the off site wc's in miami, 30 days out. what happens if you make changes or remove options on your detail sheet once you get down there with the on-site wc.....are you refunded the $$? does the hotel give it to you before you checkout? how does it work?

thanks!! :)

#10915 arkae

arkae
          • 129 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 04:35 PM

does anyone know if the "hotel standard" shears only come in white?  does anything coloured go up to the $150/per shear cost? :

#10916 karlaandmark

karlaandmark
            • 61 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 05:15 PM

I'm new here too - July 19, 2011 

#10917 Nikki O

Nikki O
              • 83 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 05:55 PM

Thanks for sharing TLGnhci!!

Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

Hey ladies,

Just an FYI - there are a few videos on cancunweddingvideo.com of weddings at AS. 

You looked fabulous Meredith! Congratulations again!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the bling and your cake!! Going to read your reviews now...thanks again for posting!

Originally Posted by dstinationdrmr 

Hey Ladies!

We're back and I just typed a review of the resort.

does anyone know if the "hotel standard" shears only come in white?  does anything coloured go up to the $150/per shear cost? :

Azul Sensatori - May 7, 2011

#10918 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
                • 1,029 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 07:10 PM

White is $100 per shear and Color is $150 a shear from my WC

Originally Posted by arkae 

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#10919 bigboponthebeach

bigboponthebeach
                  • 456 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 07:47 PM

I don't think I told you this on this thread (probably on your review), but you were a gorgeous bride, Meredith! Your smile represented your happiness geniunely! Congrats again and can't wait to see your pro pics!

#10920 Chapa

Chapa
                    • 88 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 07:58 PM

I have a question for past brides.. did any of you have sheer bows for the chairs at both the ceremony and reception site? Do you really need to buy double? Did any of you bring your own?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users