Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#10231 Michele4172011

Michele4172011
  • 194 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 03:00 PM

We're getting married on 4/17/11; exactly 1 year from the day we got engaged!

Michelle, what's your wedding date?

Thank you so much for sharing with me! Good luck, you are so close!

Originally Posted by chong 

Thanks! We got 14 days till the wedding and  9 days till we leave to Mexico!!!

Yeah...my FI is from Baltimore. He is ready for his party :) I already had mine at Philadelphia.

I sent you both free sweet wedding package and Erik Rodriguez pricing information. Let me know if you have any questions!

#10232 1106wedding

1106wedding
    • 317 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 04:48 PM

murmel - thanks for the reassurance about fall weather. Let me know how it is when you go this year! I can't wait to set a date, whenever it might be! :)

Jessie & Chris 10/22/2011 *51 booked and final*

#10233 Michele4172011

Michele4172011
      • 194 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 04:58 PM

I have a couple of questions-- where is everyone having their reception? I can't decide between Plaza Zavez (sp?) I think that's the one with the little gazebo and by the pool, or Zocalo el fresco-- with the ocean view. Does anyone have any advice? I think my TA went there in August, so I'll poll her for feedback as well.

Also, I just checked out Elizabeth Medina's photos online and they are amazing. Any recommendations/feedback on her? I assume they are not a preferred vendor, so the additional $500 would apply?

#10234 chong

chong
        • 360 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 05:38 PM

I am very excited!!! We are getting married on 10-10-10 and we will be there till Oct 15. So we might bump into each other!!! I am not sure how we can arrange it to meet..

I heard that there is mic for both ceremony & reception.

Originally Posted by murmel 

Hello ladies! I was away in Newfoundland cleaning out my mother's house for a week, and can't believe how many pages I had missed! LOL

My bridesmaids threw me an amazing stagette just over a week ago...it was so much fun! :)

Amanda and Chong- you guys must be so excited! Can't wait to hear all about your special days. What are the exact dates again? FI and I are going to be in Mexico Oct 12-19...wondering if that's close?

Did you have a microphone for your vows? FI and I are trying to figure out if we need one? And as well, do we need a microphone for speeches at dinner? Any advice would be great.

Welcome! I think I noticed your wedding day in January 29...I'll see you there! (Our wedding day is January 24, but FI and I will be staying til Feb 2)

They set you and your party up in a corner (sorta) in Spoon and there is a curtain which gets drawn around the area to provide some privacy. It's quite nice. Not sure about how to decorate, but I would think you should be allowed to do a small table decoration. As for the party after, there is not really a disco. There is the Martini Bar which has live music and a small dance floor, which opens up onto the balcony for more dancing! We saw a few weddings come up to party and it was great....just don't expect a traditional disco area.

Glad to read she has sorted herself out!

I am going to visit the Mayan in October this year, so I'll let you know. As for November, I have been quite and few times, and never had a problem. You might get the occasional sun shower, but rarely does it last for more than 30 minutes. I think in all my trips (6 so far), all between November and early February, I only remember one day which rained when I took my mom down with me many years ago.

#10235 daniepps

daniepps
          • 304 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 05:27 AM

Originally Posted by murmel 

Did you have a microphone for your vows? FI and I are trying to figure out if we need one? And as well, do we need a microphone for speeches at dinner? Any advice would be great.

Yes, I had a microphone at the ceremony.  I didn't request it. It was just there.  The beach is actually quite loud so you will need it if you're getting married on the beach.  We used it as well as the minister.  If you rent the audio equipment at the reception, a microphone comes with it so you don't have to request one.  I don't remember a microphone at the welcome reception but we didn't need it either.

#10236 murmel

murmel
            • Resort/Area Ambassadors
            • 1,407 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
            • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 27 September 2010 - 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by daniepps 

Yes, I had a microphone at the ceremony.  I didn't request it. It was just there.  The beach is actually quite loud so you will need it if you're getting married on the beach.  We used it as well as the minister.  If you rent the audio equipment at the reception, a microphone comes with it so you don't have to request one.  I don't remember a microphone at the welcome reception but we didn't need it either.

Thanks so much for the information. We were planning to use an Idock system, but were worried about the microphone situation. I will just make sure to talk to the WC and make sure it is at the ceremony and reception.

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#10237 herbie76

herbie76
            • Site Supporter
            • 270 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 10:06 AM

has anyone got photos of the flower bouquets available at the sensatori?

On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.

#10238 MOMMYRN312

MOMMYRN312
              • 1 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 10:40 AM

Hi

Im planning a trip Oct 29 to Nov 1....I will be visiting azul sensatori, Dreams in Cancun, and Aventura Cove Palace...I know it's hard to pick a place without actually being there....What are your other choices?

Johanna

#10239 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
                • 408 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:07 AM

They have pictures and prices of the bouquets on the Lomas Wedding website.  Let me know if you need the link.  You can also submit any picture for a quote.

Originally Posted by herbie76 

has anyone got photos of the flower bouquets available at the sensatori?

#10240 herbie76

herbie76
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 270 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

They have pictures and prices of the bouquets on the Lomas Wedding website.  Let me know if you need the link.  You can also submit any picture for a quote.

Yes pleas that would be great thanks x

On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users