I forgot how much is it to rent their projector and equipment for slide show I remeber it was a lot but now I am kind of interested in doing it but not sure if it is worth the cost

Agreed on the $650

I was quoted that as well

Originally Posted by jazz04 View Post

I forgot how much is it to rent their projector and equipment for slide show I remeber it was a lot but now I am kind of interested in doing it but not sure if it is worth the cost

I'm feeling aq little accomplished today...got my group agreement back from from my TA and sent out the 2nd round of STD (this one an email) with the info to book now....

Really Really hoping people put a deposit downbefore I have to pay for all deposits...but I can't worry about that.....

And...was working on my invitations today (boss is out sick)....and my friend at work is pretty good at Computer stuff (I am not so much) so we were working on my Boarding Pass Invites.   I know I have some time....as I won't be sending them out until August...but because I am so very bad at DIY...I figured I would need the 8 months head start :)

This is what I have so far.....

How much were you quoted for rooms?

Originally Posted by msmarmar123 View Post

I'm feeling aq little accomplished today...got my group agreement back from from my TA and sent out the 2nd round of STD (this one an email) with the info to book now....

Really Really hoping people put a deposit downbefore I have to pay for all deposits...but I can't worry about that.....

And...was working on my invitations today (boss is out sick)....and my friend at work is pretty good at Computer stuff (I am not so much) so we were working on my Boarding Pass Invites.   I know I have some time....as I won't be sending them out until August...but because I am so very bad at DIY...I figured I would need the 8 months head start :)

This is what I have so far.....

Marla, these are wonderful! You did such a great job!

Originally Posted by msmarmar123 View Post

And...now let's try with an attachment :)

I think a few brides went on a site visit. For those that have, do you know how long the walk (slowly) is down the aisle? I'm trying to gauge my entrance song to see if it's too short/long.

Still no luck on the TTD and I only have 3 months to go!

PALM TREE.pdf