Jump to content

Recommended Posts

That's a great idea, I think I'll do that...there are SO many and in various buildings! Do you mind if I take a look at your website? That's on our to-do list this month (maybe December isn't the best month to do all these things, haha). Totally understand if you'd rather not share!
Thanks for the input!

Jessie
 

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR View Post

Heeeeyyyy...my actual response disappeared :(.  Well, I have to get to work now, so to sum it up... I was just saying that on my wedding website I narrowed it down to my favorite 3 room types and asked them to contact me if they want info on additional options.  So far everyone has chosen from those 3 and nobody has asked about others.  So I definitely recommend narrowing down to your favorite.  Helps them tremendously since you have much more info about the resort. 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR View Post



Quote:
Originally Posted by 1106wedding View Post

Question...when guests are booking rooms...do you tell them what type of room you recommend? Like "Luxury Jacuzzi Suite in Building 3" or do you let them just choose what they want? Got my package today with room rates and there's like a million different types of rooms (ok, well at least 15 on my contract). I was also pretty surprised to see what kids cost! My bridesmaid has a 3 year old and she's going to cost over $100 per night! Yikes!



 


 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your TA's are giving you options of buildings and such?  All my contract had in it was the standard suite for different amount of days.  Jaime, I'd like to see your site too. Please. 
 

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR View Post

Sure thing!  I'll send you the link.



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My wedding date is June 25, 2011.

 

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay View Post

If I am missing anyone let me know! I forgot the last time i posted it so I went pretty far back. Congrats to the Dec ladies for this weekend!

 

December 2010

jaimeburns – December 10, 2010

rkf1046 – December 11, 2010

 

January 2011

Arkae – January 21, 2011

Audrey1281 – January 22, 2011

Murmel – January 24, 2011

NV&GMS – January 26, 2011

 

February 2011

Less is More – February 19, 2011

 

March 2011

gingerlover36 – March 26, 2011 (AB)

 

April 2011

dakotaAZ – April 2, 2011

KristyMichelle - April 3, 2011

Michele4172011  - April 17, 2011

Mahalo79 – April 25, 2011 (EDR Chapel/AS)

Chapa – April 30, 2011

 

May 2011

TLGnhci – May 2, 2011

mmc1105 – May 6, 2011

JaimeCF2BR – May 7, 2011

Nikki O – May 7, 2011

amcferron – May 13, 2011

MaggieandJay – May 15, 2011

*Lyndsey* - May 17, 2011

beaz2be – May 27, 2011

Bigboponthebeach – May 28, 2011

Vic0214 – May 31, 2011

 

June 2011

gom4good - June 9th 2011

jazz04 – June 12, 2011

 

July 2011

LMMDC – July 23, 2011

Lynsey – July 25, 2011 (EDR)

LauraMInn - July 30, 2011 (AB)

 

August 2011

Herbie76 – August 2, 2011

Jwashing - August 6, 2011

 

November 2011

Jesse Nov 12, 2011

 

 February 2012

msmarmar123 – February 11, 2012



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm July 19, 2011.  Thanks!
 

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay View Post

If I am missing anyone let me know! I forgot the last time i posted it so I went pretty far back. Congrats to the Dec ladies for this weekend!

 

December 2010

jaimeburns – December 10, 2010

rkf1046 – December 11, 2010

 

January 2011

Arkae – January 21, 2011

Audrey1281 – January 22, 2011

Murmel – January 24, 2011

NV&GMS – January 26, 2011

 

February 2011

Less is More – February 19, 2011

 

March 2011

gingerlover36 – March 26, 2011 (AB)

 

April 2011

dakotaAZ – April 2, 2011

KristyMichelle - April 3, 2011

Michele4172011  - April 17, 2011

Mahalo79 – April 25, 2011 (EDR Chapel/AS)

Chapa – April 30, 2011

 

May 2011

TLGnhci – May 2, 2011

mmc1105 – May 6, 2011

JaimeCF2BR – May 7, 2011

Nikki O – May 7, 2011

amcferron – May 13, 2011

MaggieandJay – May 15, 2011

*Lyndsey* - May 17, 2011

beaz2be – May 27, 2011

Bigboponthebeach – May 28, 2011

Vic0214 – May 31, 2011

 

June 2011

gom4good - June 9th 2011

jazz04 – June 12, 2011

 

July 2011

LMMDC – July 23, 2011

Lynsey – July 25, 2011 (EDR)

LauraMInn - July 30, 2011 (AB)

 

August 2011

Herbie76 – August 2, 2011

Jwashing - August 6, 2011

 

November 2011

Jesse Nov 12, 2011

 

 February 2012

msmarmar123 – February 11, 2012



 

That sounds crazy.  I though 0-3 year olds were free.  Even if she's 4 by the time you go, it can't be $100/night.
 

Originally Posted by 1106wedding View Post

Question...when guests are booking rooms...do you tell them what type of room you recommend? Like "Luxury Jacuzzi Suite in Building 3" or do you let them just choose what they want? Got my package today with room rates and there's like a million different types of rooms (ok, well at least 15 on my contract). I was also pretty surprised to see what kids cost! My bridesmaid has a 3 year old and she's going to cost over $100 per night! Yikes!



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ladies,

 

It took me about 2 weeks to read about the last 6 months of posts.  I'm feeling a little overwhelmed, but happy to be here.  My date is 05/28/11!  I've been trying to make posts appear...having some technical difficulties.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know, right!? No way. I need to check with my TA.

 


 

That sounds crazy.  I though 0-3 year olds were free.  Even if she's 4 by the time you go, it can't be $100/night.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1106wedding View Post

Question...when guests are booking rooms...do you tell them what type of room you recommend? Like "Luxury Jacuzzi Suite in Building 3" or do you let them just choose what they want? Got my package today with room rates and there's like a million different types of rooms (ok, well at least 15 on my contract). I was also pretty surprised to see what kids cost! My bridesmaid has a 3 year old and she's going to cost over $100 per night! Yikes!


 


 



Originally Posted by bryteyedbride View Post

Hi Ladies,

 

It took me about 2 weeks to read about the last 6 months of posts.  I'm feeling a little overwhelmed, but happy to be here.  My date is 05/28/11!  I've been trying to make posts appear...having some technical difficulties.



  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HI!

 

I just joined today, and just received my confirmation for our Azul wedding on October 24th, 2011!!!!

I thought I was going to die of anxiety waiting for that confirmation!!!!!

Can't wait to chat and hear about how other bride's weddings were at the resort!

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×