Photo

ROR WC Valeria M.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
  • 584 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 04:06 PM

Has anyone worked with Valeria? I have heard alot about Chandlyn (Sp?) but nothing about Valeria. I ask because any emails I receive from the ROR is from her.

TIA!

#2 Birdie07

Birdie07
    • 1,218 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 04:49 PM

It's probably one of her assistants I think.

#3 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
      • 584 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 05:56 PM

She's been helpful thus far but I have yet to hear from the imfamous Chandlyn

#4 jmhein

jmhein
        • 665 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 06:39 PM

I could be wrong, but I seem to recall a Valeria working at the Riu head office, which is not in Jamaica, it's in Mexico perhaps?
          I think she's a Wedding Sales Coordinator, but not an on-site wedding coordinator like Chandlyn. You should perhaps email Chandlyn directly just to make sure your communication won't get lost in the shuffle. Sorry, I dont have Chandlyn's email address handy, but someone here can probably post it for you!
          ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#5 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
          • 584 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 06:48 PM

Hmm that makes me wonder..but would seem correct. Meaning..it would make sense that majority of my communication is with Valeria and not Chandlyn since it's still 5 months away.

I'll keep that in mind!

#6 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
            • 1,260 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 06:53 PM

weddings.ori@riu.com
              Chandlyn's email, although sometimes her assistants respond instead of her.

weddings05@... that is the email for Valaria who is in mexico
              See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#7 Marnie&Peter

Marnie&Peter
              • 302 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 09:36 PM

Valaria is in Mexico...i had this mixed up prior to all my wedding arrangements and I had to figure out who everyone was and where they were actually located...
                Although, Valaria's emails were not informative to me, they would always just state that Chandlyn would contact me 2-3 months ahead of my wedding...no extra info...

#8 jmhein

jmhein
                • 665 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:30 AM

I would definitely email Chandlyn directly to say hi!
                  ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#9 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
                  • 802 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:52 AM

ditto.....Valeria is in Mexico (the head office). Send Chandlyn a recap email discussing the details that you originally discussed with Valeria.

#10 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
                    • 584 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 01:28 PM

Thanks ladies!

I actually haven't discussed anything with Valeria yet..I did enquire on some pricing a while ago.

I'll be sure to email Chandlyn!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users