Sign in to follow this  
anaderoux

My LONG cancun review (picture overload)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtds2713 View Post
Hi Anny,

I am looking for hair and make-up stylist too. Can you post the contact information for Alberto Lagos and also your wedding coordinator? Thanks much! You're awesome!
sure,
Alberto's mail is: betoreiss@hotmail.com

and Julietas's : floresjulieta@prodigy.net.mx

Juliets just told me that beto will be more expensive if you contact him directly, it'll be better if you contact her first and ask her for the contact..

The royal looks really great too Anny! We had it narroed down in our final 2 for the wedding but finally went with the El Dorado, damn it now you got me doing the second guessing thing! LOL! You guys are going to have such a great time!

Thanks for sharing the pics Ana! I had a completely different idea of Cancun, like totally huge resorts and high rises. Judging by all of the hotels that you, visited that is not the case.

The gazebo is AWESOME! What a view! Everything is going to come together so nicely. I also really dig the idea of draping fabric within the pergola.

Gorgeous!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the gazebo.....but I have to agree with Glenda....I ALSO love the church :) Both are great options and thank you for all the wonderful pictures. I have to say, I was a little disappointed about the weather because we are also planning for a February wedding sad.gif Oh well, what's the saying...."better rain in paradise then sun at work!"

Jen don't worry about the weather I'm sure it will be great! I want to go to the EDR so bad. It is so nice. Why didn't I get married there? Can somebody please tell me why?

-Glenda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
Gorgeous!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the gazebo.....but I have to agree with Glenda....I ALSO love the church :) Both are great options and thank you for all the wonderful pictures. I have to say, I was a little disappointed about the weather because we are also planning for a February wedding sad.gif Oh well, what's the saying...."better rain in paradise then sun at work!"
I know!! I was so concerned about the weather even in July.. I didn't think it was going to be that bad sad.gif

I've been to Cancun in March, August, and January but never in July. But every single time it has been nice and not rained. And I have stayed there each time for an entire week. It was the hottest in August, then March, and it was cooler in March but still warm throughout the day.

-Glenda