Photo

CELLULITE...anyone actually been able to get rid of it?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 EDYTA

EDYTA
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 01:15 PM

So in the past year my body has changed DRAMATICALLY that I don't know what to do about it anymore..the thing that has been giving me the most grief are the back of my legs and this nasty cottage cheese thing we call cellulite

I've always had problems with my thigh area, I could lose weight every where but my thighs and now they have gotten even worse now they have tons of cellulite..I've been under a lot of stress in the past couple months a lot of changes in my life so I heard that could be a cause of it

but my question is to all you ladies if any of you have had it and actually been able to get rid of it? if I work out hard enough and tone will it go away? HELP I need some inspiration or words of wisdom some one tell me it's possible cause it's really starting to take a toll on me

#2 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 01:17 PM

Ugh, i have it too. I don't think working out will get rid of all of it. i did see a thing on the news last week about cream that people swore by. it was by bliss, i think it was called fatslim.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#3 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,853 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 01:25 PM

I have it in my thighs too. No matter how much weight I loose (or gainm which is the case lately) it NEVER goes away. I used to be on a very serious swim team and swam 6 hours a day, and I still had cellulite. Im looking for diffrent options too!
        Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#4 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 01:59 PM

Yeap same problem here (Thanks mom) However I have always had this problem, their was a point in my life that I did kickboxing at least 3 days a week and it really did reduce it in fact it almost went away. However I don't work out that much anymore, and even when I do, it just never get's my legs to where they were. I've tried cream and everything so far hasn't worked. SO I'll be interested to see if people come up with a solution.

BTW Edyta I fail to believe you as tiny as you are has a real problem, I bet no one else even notices. :-)

#5 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,853 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 02:02 PM

BTW Edyta I fail to believe you as tiny as you are has a real problem, I bet no one else even notices. :-)[/QUOTE]

I think its genetic, at 5'5 and 102 lbs I still had cottage cheese thighs
            Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#6 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
            • Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 12 June 2008 - 02:03 PM

ok, two things, one good, one not good.

i've heard that cellulite is something yo' momma passed on down to you, genetics

BUT i have also read articles that talked about this: you know how so often lately you see these cute young girls wearing shortie shorts and they have these long skinny legs but the backs are covered in cellulite? it's because of our diets! altho these girls are practically starving themselves, the food they are taking in is all crap, like mcdonalds, etc.

so, maybe eating well and drinking lots of water might help.

#7 Kryztan

Kryztan
            • 743 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 02:06 PM

In my life my legs have always been pretty fit. However during my pregnancy even though I swam and worked out thoroughout my legs still managed to gain a little cellulite(not extreme, but still noticable). I have been in the gym everyday and do each cardio machine. Switch your resistance from low to high for instance from 5 to 12 for a minute and then back down keep doing this for 12 minutes on each. Mine is gone and I have only been doing it for 3 weeks. According to news creams and whatever else there is out there does not work.....Also believe it or not lots of water really helps:) I think that hard work out is the only way

#8 Kryztan

Kryztan
              • 743 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 02:08 PM

Also abbie is right!!!!! Diet is important protein will help....lean meats It builds muscle which in tern helps take over fat

#9 nolaroy724

nolaroy724
                • 308 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 02:10 PM

I was actually just going to start a thread like this becaues I have been thinking about this a lot.

I wanted to know if anyone tired the Nivea Cellulite remover. It comes with a pack of pills.
                  GOOD-BYE CELLULITE HELLO BIKINI CHALLENGE - NIVEA

I find the the only time my cellulite is not as noticeable is in the morning when I first get up. I think that is just because of dehydration.

It's no fair, my mom doesn't have any cellulite!!!

#10 angitalia23

angitalia23
                  • 1,029 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 02:17 PM

Tanning is the only thing to cover mine, althought thats not really a solution....I cant stand it!
                    Anthony & Angela
                    19 June 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users