Photo

How long did it take past RIU brides to get their pictures?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
  • 802 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 04:26 PM

Just curious ladies? Whether you used Michael or an outside photographer, how long did it take for you to get either your proofs, prints or disc with images?

#2 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
    • 1,260 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 04:30 PM

I used an outside photog, took about a month to get proofs and then another month to get the CD with high res images. But there were 4 of us that had the same photog within a week and half timeframe, and i was #4 in line. I'm sure the other girls got their pics sooner.
      See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#3 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
      • 802 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 04:37 PM

hmmm, i haven't even gotten any proofs yet. The only ones that I saw were posted on her blog. I thought for sure that by now, I would at least have my digital proofs. It's been a month.

#4 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
        • 1,260 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 04:39 PM

Maybe she is trying to edit everything before she sends them. Cuz you did BD, wedding and TTD right? Maybe you can ask her to send you the pics from one of the shoots to keep you from going crazy!

#5 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
          • 802 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 04:48 PM

Yep, I sent over an email asking her about a couple of the images, and she just responded saying that she was super busy. Then she asked me if I mind if she put up some of my BD pics on her blog.....wth!!!

Please keep in mind that the only way that I would see them, is too see them posted on her blog. After I told her that I would prefer too see them first and to hold off on posting them, I never got a response. Granted, she really stays swamped, but I thought for sure that by a month, I would have gotten the digital proofs by now.

#6 Spazz

Spazz
            • VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 05:04 PM

I used Michael and had the prints and the CD with the unedited copyrighted photos on it the next day. I still haven't picked out which ones I want from the CD, so after I do that, I'll email him and will hopefully have the new CD within a few weeks.

#7 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
              • 1,260 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 06:11 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by PrecisePlans
                Yep, I sent over an email asking her about a couple of the images, and she just responded saying that she was super busy. Then she asked me if I mind if she put up some of my BD pics on her blog.....wth!!!

Please keep in mind that the only way that I would see them, is too see them posted on her blog. After I told her that I would prefer too see them first and to hold off on posting them, I never got a response. Granted, she really stays swamped, but I thought for sure that by a month, I would have gotten the digital proofs by now.
                I'm sure it will be worth the wait. But ummm yea, I would need to see my BD or TTD photos before they got plastered on the internet!

#8 jmhein

jmhein
                • 665 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:24 AM

I used Michael and the proofs were ready at the Photoshop the next day, we spent the day after that selecting the ones we liked and then later that day they were ready to be picked up!
                  ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#9 Birdie07

Birdie07
                  • 1,218 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 07:23 PM

We got to see our pics the next day and chose them and they were done the next day.

#10 serena

serena
                    • 114 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 10:57 PM

we used michael as well, we looked at our pics the day after and picked the ones we wanted and they were ready three days later printed and on cd.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users