Mens Attire

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Jill

Jill
  • 113 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 04:00 PM

Hey guys

I am just wondering if everyone could post a picture of what the groom is wearing I am looking for ideas, plus I see some wore a coat.. is it not too hot for a coat??

Thanks

#2 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
    • 802 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 04:18 PM

My hubby didn't complain about being too hot...although it was.....it was very windy too. Here is what he wore:

Click the image to open in full size.

#3 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
      • 1,260 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 04:42 PM

It was scorching hot, but FI survived in his suit. We didn't ask GM to wear suits though.
        Just don't get a wool blend suit!
        See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#4 Jamaica08bride

Jamaica08bride
        • 66 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 04:55 PM

Click the image to open in full size.

My husband wore a linen suit. It was pretty windy on our wedding day so he was fine during the ceremony but he took the jacket off for dinner and dancing.

#5 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
          • 802 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 04:58 PM

Niki, I meant to tell you that I met Eric briefly a couple of minutes before you walked out. It's funny because I thought that we went to the same elementary school. I told him I was md_ocr and he looked at me like I was crazy....then i said from the forum and he just burst into laughter!!! The forum has taken over our lives!!! LOLOL

#6 Jamaica08bride

Jamaica08bride
            • 66 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 05:25 PM

Yes, he told me he met you. How did everyone get to talk to you but me? lol But do not let him fool you he used to read the forum occasionally at work. He would talk about me for always being on there but when he had a question the first place he went looking was BDW.

#7 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
              • 584 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 10:45 AM

I don't have pics..yet..but FI is wearing a light blue dress shirt (from RW & Co) and a diamond white tux jacket & pants. Best Man is wearing the same blue shirt and white linen pants - or something like that lol

#8 jmhein

jmhein
                • 665 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:22 AM

Hi ladies! You might want to check out this thread in the "General Wedding Info" section of BDW -
                  http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t1058
                  ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#9 Jenn6603

Jenn6603
                  • 118 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:42 AM

Thanks for the info! We were just chatting about attire last night!
                    Jenn

#10 Sharon Nisbett

Sharon Nisbett
                    • 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:18 AM

Hi If you dont mind me asking< whre were the suits purchased.  My Fiiance loveeeeees this still but I canno tseem to find it any where.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users