My invites!! (done on a Gocco)

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 MissLucky7Bride

• 147 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:47 PM

It came out great! Goccos have become increasingly popular. Although I have come across it, I am still unsure of how it works. So, the ink color can be interchangable? I would love to have a tutorial and see how it comes out in person!

Thanks for sharing.

#42 klhutsell

• 63 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 11:45 PM

They Look Great! Thanks for sharing how you made them- very helpful for a bride like me looking for ideas for invites!
      Kelsie and MarcusJune 14, 2008Graduation/Engagement

#43 caroline

• 697 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 10:17 AM

They turned out really well! Nice job!

#44 SoontobeMsKniss

• 715 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 10:24 AM

Those look really good! I love your options on your RSVP card! I never thought to put one that could allow people to get back with me! Perfect!

#45 RyanAmanda

• 235 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 12:41 PM

Thanks everyone!

Ms Kniss, I'm really glad I put the 'hopefully' option on there. We didn't want people to hold on to their RSVP's while they figured out if they could come or not. This way, they could RSVP right away. We only got back 4 RSVP cards with hopefully checked off. I hated phoning people who didn't RSVP at all (I felt like I was a nag!) but I had a great time chatting with the 'hopefully' people.

#46 normas09

• 175 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:48 PM

Love the wording for the RSVP! 

#47 Lucy79

• 176 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by RyanAmanda 

lol....you're not ignorant for not knowing what a Gocco is. I own one and I still don't really get what it is!

It's this weird machine that you put a screen and bulbs in with your image (a printout from your computer, photo, etc.). You push down and the bulbs go off - I swear it's so bright you think it made you go blind! Anywhere on your image that was black is then 'burned' into the screen. You put ink on the screen and then you're ready to 'stamp'. I bought pre-cut cards from Cards and Pockets and just lined it up on the machine, pushed the screen against it and presto! The image is printed on the card.

It's great for things that you can't put through a printer. I was going to print a quote on the outside of the pocketfold (which is something I couldn't have put through my printer) but didn't have time to find a quote.

wow that sounds pretty cool.  i've never heard of that before

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users