Wedding dress alteration advice...

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

• Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 23 June 2008 - 04:56 PM

oh wow jeez saturday! i cant believe it snuck up so fast!!!!

#42 ~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,680 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
  • LocationUtah

Posted 23 June 2008 - 05:00 PM

less than a week to go. I hope it's all you ever dreamed of Glenda! You deserve the best, seriously.

#43 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
    Thank you Jill. That's assuming that I fit into it of course. (as I sit here eating a rainbow cookie) BAD GLENDA!
    drop the cookie glenda!!! LOL! Easy for me to say right?? I know when I'm stressed I totally eat bad stuff!

I wish I was going to be around this weekend, I would definitely have to stalk your wedding and make sure Cruella accidentally tripped, oops!

#44 LadyP

• 3,156 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 05:07 PM

PUT THE COOKIE DOWN AND STEP AWAY FROM THEM. Glenda you will be a beautiful bride in the shoes of course. Then you will be the best at being the unapreciative bride at the inlaws reception in your sweat suit and t shirt that says I got married and all i got was this lousy reception

#45 melglnh2o

• 1,016 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 05:21 PM

Wow Glenda! Less than a week to go. Where did the time go? You must be so excited.

I was in a similar situation as you. My dress wouldn't zip all the way with my bra on but I took that thing off and had cups sewn in and I was good to go. I also had a full Catholic mass for our ceremony and the up and down wasn't too bad. I didn't bustle my dress but it didn't have a super long train anyway. All the best to you on your upcoming day! I hope it is all you dreamed of and more.

BTW, your dress is absolutely gorgeous and I know you will be even more gorgeous in it!

#46 JaimeLynne

• VIP Member
        • 4,791 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 10:39 PM

Holy cr@p! Somehow I completely missed that you're getting married THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!! How are you feeling? I can't believe your day is almost here Glenda! You're getting married on my Grandma's birthday, so that has to be good luck

I really love your dress - it is beautiful :) I can't wait to see pics! (yes, you better make someone take some pics and deliver them to us promptly! )

AHHHHH I still can't believe you're getting married in...5 days?! Congrats & lots of hugs to you!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
          "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#47 becks

• VIP Member
          • 4,881 posts
          • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
          • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
          • LocationNew York

Posted 24 June 2008 - 07:27 AM

Wow Glenda! I don't know how I missed this thread, but I'm so glad I saw it before SATURDAY!!!!

How exciting! I can't believe it's here so soon!

And I can't wait to see pics of you in your beautiful gown!!! Woohoo!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#48 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 09:23 AM

I missed this thread before. Your dress is really beautiful i can't wait to see your pics of you in it. Your going to be such a beautiful bride on Saturday.
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users