Photo

Men's Tungsten ring in the stores?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 Pisces

Pisces
  • 255 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 09:28 PM

I've seen them in the jewelry stores here too, but they seem way overpriced. Online they are around $100 but in the stores we haven't found one for less than $200.
    Colin in I in 2005 when we fell in love with Maui!

#12 Birdie07

Birdie07
    • 1,218 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 09:31 PM

When we went to the South County Mall we saw Tungsten rings there. If you want to try them.
      ETA: I just realized you're not in STL. But if they have them it might be worth the drive. Or buying it online. Thats what we did.

#13 beachbride08

beachbride08
      • VIP Member
      • 2,372 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 10:39 PM

Robbins Bros. has them.
        Michelle

#14 lambert13

lambert13
        • 901 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 10:58 AM

When we were shopping around for my ring just about every mall jewelery store we went into had them in the store. Usually tungsten and titanium on display.

We ended up buying mine at Beldens Jewelers. The sizing on them is very tricky since they cannot be sized like gold or platinum. I originally ordered what they thought was my size and when it came in it was too big. They had to re-order the ring in about 3 different sizes until we found an exact size that worked for me.

If you order it online just make sure you can exchange it if the sizing is not right.

#15 flygirl

flygirl
          • 263 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:41 PM

Thanks guys! We are going to St. Louis for the 4th of July so I'll be able to hit most of the stores everyone mentioned. I've decided to do what everyone else did...have him find one in the stores and then find it cheaper online!

#16 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
            • 1,131 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 02:26 PM

we found Brad's at Whitehall Jewelers at the mall. He loves his.

#17 MoonPalacePookie

MoonPalacePookie
              • 279 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 02:47 PM

We tried his on at Macy's, but ended up buying online. Macy's had a good selection.
                Robert & Eugenia

July 23, 2008

#18 hollisandsteph

hollisandsteph
                • 419 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 03:39 PM

Ok, so I am not trying to be totally cheep but I found them at Walmart for $49. We had totally planned on getting it at the local Jewler here in my hometown that everyone swears by around here. It was $215. Well, a friend of mine's sister told me about Walmart carring them so I checked them out. They had one just like the one we were gonna get at Laudicks. So I read the reviews. I was really leary about getting jewlery from Walmart. I did not find alot but what I did was good. We decided to save the $165 and go with Walmart. He wears it all the time now with no problems. The only problem I could see would be the selection and the fact they only carry size 10 and 11, I belive. He wore the 11 so we were ok. Also I really do not tell anyone that we bought it at Walmart...lol

Here is the link to Walmart
                  Walmart.com: Men's 8mm Tungsten Band: Rings

This is not the ring we got my husband but this is the only one online. His looks more like this:
                  MATTINO Tungsten Carbide Ring
                  I really really like it alot!

#19 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
                  • 1,266 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 10:18 AM

OVERSTOCK.COM has the BEST and cheapest RINGS! FI LOVES his so much I just ordered 2 more... Now hes going to have 3 wedding bands. They are so cheap that you can order a bunch and keep them or send them back if you like... Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users