Photo

Pissy Ass Mood

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#11 Karen

Karen
  • 1,308 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 02:31 PM

Rachel. I'm sorry your'e in a funk. I know what you mean. Sometimes I just sit and stew for no particular reason.

Here's a joke to cheer you up.

Two canibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says.."Does this taste funny to you?". A ha ha ha ha ha!
    <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#12 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 02:33 PM

be pissy all you want Rachel!

BTW - your new siggy is AWESOME

#13 Monique

Monique
      • 415 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 02:38 PM

We all have those "blue funk" days that we just can't seem to shake...thank god it always goes away...hopefully sooner than later...I'm on my way to the ferret thread!

#14 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
        • 2,262 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:01 PM

Shit I typed out a git long reply and it vanished!!! Here we go again lol

Rachel welcome to my world I wake up in one every bloody day lol

Its usually thinking of my smelly drunk clients that are going to call in to my office unexpectedly, ring up and give me shit or generally scream they want cash lmao

Then of course there is the fact that FI is telling his mother about the wedding in the next few days!!! She is going to go ape shite

And when you think it can't get any worse you are greeted by your spaniel (who thinks he is a german shepherd and has a shitty temper) running into the house with half a cuddly elephant he has eaten hanging out of his arse lol so its out with the muzzle, that makes him worse so i'm stroking him with one hand telling him what a good boy he is (silently thinking I might murder him) and trying to gently pull out the elephant with the other and watching for him to go nuts and nail me lmao

I get it about 90% way out and think screw this he is starting to get proper shitty lol 2 mins later he runs outside and dumps it out!! So its run out quick grab it and throw it in the bin before the eats it again!! NO joke lmao

So between wanting to murder FI for having to invite his mother, horrible arsehole clients who stink and are drunk and having to pull an elephant out of my dogs arse its been an action packed day lmao

NOW don't you feel better that you aren't me pmsl

#15 Dbld78

Dbld78
          • Banned
          • 665 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:02 PM

hey rachel....

i heard this joke yesterday...

2 cannibals were eating a clown and one turns to the other and says....does this taste funny to you?.....lol ahahaha!

very corny but it was worth a shot, when ever i'm in a crappy mood a dumb joke always seems to help.

#16 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 5,752 posts
            • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:08 PM

omg harty i am pissing my pants laughing over here about the elephant...... thanks for the pick me up, i was having a shit day too!

#17 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,368 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:11 PM

Whoa, same clown joke. Weird.

#18 Dbld78

Dbld78
              • Banned
              • 665 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:11 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by lucky k72
                Rachel. I'm sorry your'e in a funk. I know what you mean. Sometimes I just sit and stew for no particular reason.

Here's a joke to cheer you up.

Two canibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says.."Does this taste funny to you?". A ha ha ha ha ha!
                SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!! How the hell did I not see this! I just left the SAME joke!!!

I know where you got it from....ahahaha!

Well here's another,

2 peanuts are walking down the street.....and one of them was a salted!!!!! Ahahahaha!

#19 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 9,504 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:15 PM

Rachel it's ok to be in a bitchy mood. I personally get tired of always being cheerful and nice and politically correct, especially at work when I just want to scream, "What kind of F-ing idiot are you?"

You'll perk up, just give yourself some time. Watch a funny movie, drink something, or maybe call a friend you haven't talked to in a while. Oooh, you could also break out your hs yearbook and be really glad you aren't 15 anymore with stupid hair. That usually works for me!

Big hugs & feel better!

#20 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                  • 2,262 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:17 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Maura
                    omg harty i am pissing my pants laughing over here about the elephant...... thanks for the pick me up, i was having a shit day too!
                    It is funny now but an hour ago I wasn't so sure lmao rang FI and said your stupid fecking dog has eaten Meg's elephant (my rotty) and now its hanging out his arse and I can't get it out without him nailing me lol

He said just leave it he'll shit it out!! I thought aye on my bloody floor - pleased its out tho it was driving me mad it hanging out and him running around lmao

Meg was looking at me like "what is that twat doing now" lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users