Sign in to follow this  
KHarrod

ROR Brides-Music

Who has played music from a CD while walking down the aisle and who was responsible for changing the music for different parts of the ceremony?pms.gif

It was someone from the resort...maybe chandlyn i'm not sure.

I had a song for walking down the aisle, signing, at the end.

The only thing is we had a little problem in the middle of the ceremony (A women trew a bottle of beer at is BF or husband, they were in the honeymoon suite, and it fell all over our guess so chandlyn want to get security, so someone from our group change the music for the last song)

I don't think it will happen again so you should be ok for the music lol.

I watched a wedding that used CD and Chandlyn worked the boom box for them. I think you would be better off burning a cd with all the music in the order you want it played rather than having separate cds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ochoriobride View Post
It was someone from the resort...maybe chandlyn i'm not sure.
I had a song for walking down the aisle, signing, at the end.
The only thing is we had a little problem in the middle of the ceremony (A women trew a bottle of beer at is BF or husband, they were in the honeymoon suite, and it fell all over our guess so chandlyn want to get security, so someone from our group change the music for the last song)

I don't think it will happen again so you should be ok for the music lol.
Was there lots of options of music to choose from?
This is the route I wanted to go as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicklet View Post
Was there lots of options of music to choose from?
This is the route I wanted to go as well.
I think you need to (or you should) put together your own CD to bring. I personally will be loading my iPod and bringing a dock with me to play the music.

I have my walking down the aisle song but nothing else as of yet wink.gif

You should definitely have all of your ceremony music on 1 cd. We did this & I think it made it much easier, especially for Chandlyn.

i was recently married at ROR and we hired the steel drum band which i would recommend to everyone. They sounded awesome. But while we were there we watched some weddings from our room and chandlyn played the music

Weâ€ve decided to use the steel drum band. Iâ€ve read a lot the reviews from past brides and those who used the band had really great comments and said they would highly recommend it. smile123.gif