Photo

Ashlee & Pete confirm pregnancy!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 JennyK

JennyK
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 08:04 AM

I heard she definitely didn't look preggerz for her wedding but from this she's 3 months.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

- LOS ANGELES (AP) — Newlyweds Ashlee Simpson-Wentz and Pete Wentz say they are expecting a baby.

"While many have speculated about this, we wanted to wait until after the first trimester to officially confirm that we are expecting our first child," read a statement Wednesday on Wentz's blog. "This is truly the most joyous time in our lives and we are excited to share the happy news and start our family."

Simpson-Wentz, 23, and Fall Out Boy bassist Wentz, 28, exchanged vows earlier this month at Simpson's parents' Los Angeles-area home. Sister Jessica was the maid of honor.

The newlywed pop singer will go by Ashlee Wentz in private and professionally as Ashlee Simpson-Wentz, according to a report posted Wednesday on People.com.

The couple began dating in fall 2006 and announced their engagement April 9.

Simpson-Wentz's latest album, "Bittersweet World," was released last month. It peaked at No. 4 on the Billboard 200 in its first week, and tracks have logged more than 19 million plays on her MySpace page.

A representative for Simpson-Wentz did not immediately return a call Wednesday seeking comment.

#2 EDYTA

EDYTA
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 08:33 AM

It was pretty obvious she was and in people mag with her wedding pics jessica has her hand on her stomach and she looked a bit preggo u could see the bump...congrats to them

#3 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
      • 1,131 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 09:51 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by EDYTA
        It was pretty obvious she was and in people mag with her wedding pics jessica has her hand on her stomach and she looked a bit preggo u could see the bump...congrats to them
        Although it's always hard to tell with Ashlee, because she always has horrible posture in pictures.

#4 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
        • 5,248 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 09:54 AM

I think you could def tell in the People magazine pics. And I heard her original dress didn't fit so she got another one the day of! LOl.

#5 Jenleopard

Jenleopard
          • 204 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 10:03 AM

Ashlee and Pete's Wedding Cover of People cracked me up! What was Jessica doing in that side photo? Hahaha...

#6 JennyK

JennyK
            • 3,502 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 10:08 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jenleopard
              Ashlee and Pete's Wedding Cover of People cracked me up! What was Jessica doing in that side photo? Hahaha...
              i know.. way to ruin Ashlee's cover story moment with Jess grinding on tony

#7 FYB87

FYB87
              • 976 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 02:38 PM

I haven't seen any wedding pics. Guess I will go now and try to find! Not busy at work right now anyway!

#8 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 9,504 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 02:45 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                  I think you could def tell in the People magazine pics. And I heard her original dress didn't fit so she got another one the day of! LOl.

Doesn't that just piss you off Glenda! You've been searching everwhere for a gown and this chick can get one in a day! LOL

#9 Jessica

Jessica
                  • VIP Member
                  • 11,939 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 03:15 PM

Whoa! That's cool, I guess. Good for them.

#10 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                    • 5,248 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 03:15 PM

Yeah! LOL. I think stars usually get a couple of designers to make a dress for them and then they decide last minute. Its just like the oscars. The stylist call up the fashion houses and say "so and so is interested in wearing your dress", so all the designers die from joy and prepare a beautiful gown only to be told at the 11th hour that they have chosen to go with someone else.

Must be nice to be rich and famous. LOL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users