ROR / Couples SS Review - LONG w/ TONS of PICS!!

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#21 alex

• 1,139 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:22 PM

Incredible review - thanks so much for the details!!
    I can't wait to get my laptop up & running so I can check out all your pics!!! Congrats on a wonderful wedding!

#22 nikkianddean

• 1,881 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:26 PM

you were such a beautiful bride!!!! it looks like you guys had such a great time from your pictures and your reception dress was sooo pretty!!!!

Mr. & Mrs. C
      February 14, 2009

#23 Shenmaat

• 98 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:27 PM

You looked beautiful! Congrats and thanks for the detailed review. You actually got me to stress less about my wedding!
        "An accident of chance became, our lasting gift that day. Some paths may cross but do not always, join in such a way"

#24 PrecisePlans

• 802 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by amandalovesryan
          okay, several things. First, you look amazing! I tried to catch you when you went into to the disco but I was too late. your wedding looked great! Second thing, I think the nude woman was situated near my grandmother on the beach, she told me about seeing too much of one lady! LOL
          Third, your security drama was seen by my sis-in-law and her boyfriend. They came out to the pool and said you are never going to believe what we just saw. That is some crazy stuff!
          I am glad that you had a great wedding! Thanks for the pics, i need to get mine up!

Thanks so much!!! I'm so sorry that I missed you! I love meeting other BDW Brides........we are like a big family here

That situation was sooo crazy! The scariest part is when hubby jumped in the middle of it like some darn superhero! I think all the rum punch was affecting his better judgement! The sad part is reliving that day everytime your anniversary rolls around. I felt so bad for that bride/groom.

#25 PrecisePlans

• 802 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by morenaindc
            Thanks for the great review! You have given me lots to think about AND prepare for. The funniest thing is that when looking at your beautiful pics, ...i recoginzed one of your guests! (Tara J.) It truly is a small world.

OMG.........small world after all!!! That's my hubby's cousin! Tara knows EVERYBODY!!!! lolololol

#26 PrecisePlans

• 802 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by KHarrod
              Im so glad that you guys had a great wedding and honeymoon!!! Great pics and review!!!!!!!! You know that I would love for you to help me out with my wedding, just let me know when you're ready?
              just responded to your pm...........

#27 PrecisePlans

• 802 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:51 PM

I just told Norma my budget (how much I wanted to spend per person) and she arranged the tour details for me. She is very accommodating and will work with your budget.

Brittney: The fire-eater and dancers originally quoted me $600 per hour, but I was able to negotiate $300 for 3 full songs (about 25 minutes). First song: just dancers, Second song: Fire-eater, Last song: Both performed together. It was phenomenal!

#28 morenaindc

• 221 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:57 PM

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO true about Tara!

#29 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
                  • 1,260 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 12:26 AM

I'm so glad your day turned out perfectly! Your pics are AMAZING, and I'm sure it's partly due to having a fabulous photog but you are so photogenic!! Every picture, every angle, every smile is just so pretty. I can't wait to see your TTD and BD shoot.

that drama with the security is insane!
                    See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#30 ~*petals*~

• 1,572 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 12:43 AM

What an AMAZING review! Congrats on a beautiful wedding!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users