Sign in to follow this  
Jamaica08bride

Niki's ROR Review w/some pro pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyN View Post
Congrats!!! You look so beautiful! Glad to hear everything went well... it all looks amazing. Thanks for a wonderful review! Just curious if there is anything -looking back - that you wish you would not have done?

No, I can't think of anything that I wish I would not have done. We went with the free package and didn't add too many things so that kept the cost down. I think all of our decorations we brought were used and we didn't have too many extras. Our guest enjoyed the OOT bags and everyone used the mugs. I know when we got there and saw the disco we didn't think it was that bad at all so we thought about changing back to the disco to save money. In the end we're both glad that we spent the extra money and went with the Seagrape because it was a great setting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoKe0506 View Post
Wow, everything looks great! You were a beautiful bride. I love your pics and the pic of Mammee is really pretty. It's gorgeous when it is lit up like that! I'm glad to hear that everything went so well for, Congratulations!

What time was your wedding, and how did you find the privacy on the beach during the ceremony? Did Chandlyn stop by at anytime during your reception to make sure that everything was ok?
Thanks! Our wedding was at 4pm. The gazebo is located at the very end of the property so it's not as crowded as other parts of the beach but there are still people there. People took pictures but everyone was very respectful and did not intrude on the ceremony. After everything was over some of our guest were saying that there were people hanging out in the back watching but again it wasn't a bad thing. As the bride I think you'll be oblivious to a lot of it.

To be honest I don't know if Chandlyn came by the reception. The last time I remember seeing her was after the ceremony when we were taking pictures and the guest were getting their rum punch. I think she may have stopped by Mammee Bay when we were cutting the cake, but I really don't remember. We didn't have any big issues so I guess if we did I would've known that she wasn't there. One of my mom's friends was playing wedding coordinator and helping to move things along so that helped a lot.