• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#31 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 09:25 AM

thanks everyone! Glad y'all like it & have found it helpful. Borrow away.

I did spend a lot of time putting things together, but there is so much I didn't do. We are not having a bridal party so i didn't spend any time with that. Also, we are not having a private reception so no time went in to coordinating that. There are no decorations. We canceled our AHR after my brother set his wedding date for this summer (huge relief- didn't want to do one in the first place). Also, I bought my dress after a weekend of shopping off the rack so no time was spent with fittings.

So when you see all that I didn't do, maybe it makes it more realistic that I did the stuff I did.

The writers strike helped too. And I haven't been keeping the apartment as clean as I used to :)

#32 lscilley

lscilley
    • 1,466 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 10:21 AM

Wow you did a great job with everything! You had some great ideas.

#33 cantwaittobemrs

cantwaittobemrs
      • 148 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 10:23 AM

Everything looks great! I think the superimposed pictures are just hillarious! Great idea!!!

#34 Bride010101

Bride010101
        • 1,547 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 11:19 AM

Wow Morgan... everything looks absolutely amazing!

#35 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
          • 1,209 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 11:32 AM

Wow! All the stuff that you created is absolutely amazing. As a still new member, I am blown away! Also excited though, because for me DIY stuff is so much fun. And it seems like you had a great time doing all this :)

#36 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 11:43 AM

Wow. It's all so great Morgan. You truly have developed into a little designer. I can't believe you already have your clothes picked out! You are so on top of the game. I packed hours before we left. I was definitely not organized like this.
              Happily married since 2008

#37 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
              • 1,830 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 12:01 PM

wow Morgan, everything looks great...your guests are going to love it. And that book you made for your Grandma is so nice and sweet.

#38 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 12:51 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by kevsgirl
                  Wow! All the stuff that you created is absolutely amazing. As a still new member, I am blown away! Also excited though, because for me DIY stuff is so much fun. And it seems like you had a great time doing all this :)
                  I have had fun! There is so much info on the forum to help you get started. You'll be surprised what you'll learn how to do. Atleast I was.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                  Wow. It's all so great Morgan. You truly have developed into a little designer. I can't believe you already have your clothes picked out! You are so on top of the game. I packed hours before we left. I was definitely not organized like this.
                  I am a planner. I've been buying sundresses & tops since we got engaged. When I pack last minute I always end up with outfits that don't really go together. One time I flew in for a friends wedding. I just grabbed an outfit to wear to the rehersal dinner. I had no idea it didn't fit anymore. The skirt was too tight so I had to hike it up to where it was a mini skirt. The shirt was too tight so it was kind of hoochie. So I'm all hoochied out & the other girls look so nice. I even had to wear it in the church for rehersal. So for the week in mexico I want to have lots of cute options. I have more fun when I'm well packed :)

I think I have a picture in photobucket... Click the image to open in full size.

Yep, I'm the one in the miniskirt when everyone else is wearing pants & jackets. I don't pack well under pressure.

#39 tlomlad

tlomlad
                  • Banned
                  • 1,949 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 01:37 PM

all i can say is WOW your are amazing morgan im sooo happy for you and excited that your day is near!!!

#40 alex

alex
                    • 1,139 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 02:19 PM

AMAZING!!! Everything looks so great & organized! Without sounding too cheesy you're a real inspiration for everyone to do DIY projects & have everything looking so amazing!!!! Congrats!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users