To Cut or Not to Cut

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#61 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 06:59 PM

haha yes, I have an inch long pony. It's actually really cute it's so small.

Thanks for the compliment. :) I was so worried to come to work today to hear feedback so you girls def make me feel better.
    Happily married since 2008

#62 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 07:22 PM

Rachel I love it, it's a big change from before but a good one! You're lucky to have a face that works with different cuts/colors, it looks great!

#63 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,513 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 07:25 PM

I just made a hair appointment - it is for next week so I hope it looks as good as yours! Where did you do that "try on different hair looks" on the computer? What website was it? Seriously I am turning into a wierdo - I cannot stop staring at your pic! You look so awesome!!!

#64 Leia78

Leia78
        • VIP Member
        • 2,459 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 07:26 PM

You look good Rachel. I was reading another thread and noticed your new avatar. I was like, "who is this new dark haired chic"...love the cut and color!

#65 edna

edna
          • Site Supporter
          • 1,360 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 07:29 PM

I love it Rach!!!!

#66 morenaindc

morenaindc
            • 221 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 07:30 PM

Great move Rachel...you look fab.

#67 Tamster808

Tamster808
              • 193 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 08:24 PM

I love it! I wish I could get my hair to look like this. To me it makes you look younger- always a good thing.

#68 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 08:28 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Betsy
                  I just made a hair appointment - it is for next week so I hope it looks as good as yours! Where did you do that "try on different hair looks" on the computer? What website was it? Seriously I am turning into a wierdo - I cannot stop staring at your pic! You look so awesome!!!
                  Hollywood Hair Virtual Makeover - Try On Celebrity Hairstyles at InStyle.com - Trends - In Style
                  You can upload a pic of yourself. Try to find one of you with your hair back because obviously it's easier. I just played with it at work so I didn't have any pics like that. The best part is you can change the color and add hilights or lowlights. So much fun. I looked good with orange hair too. LOL
                  Happily married since 2008

#69 DreaW

DreaW
                  • Banned
                  • 2,462 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 08:43 PM

Rachel have I told you already how much I love your hair? If not, I love it!

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                    Ray I love the new haircut and color! It looks fabulous on your! It also helps that you have a very pretty face!

~Drea I like the blonder color, go for it! Are you going to cut it that short again? What if you do the same blondish color with a bob? I'm partial to bobs, I love them!

~Amy I really love Nicole Richie's hair. I love that bob, it is one of my favorite haircuts, along with Rihanna and Katie Holmes' hair. I can't wait till you cut it so we can see what it looks like.

Glenda,
                    Thanks for the cheer.....but I have to postpone my cut , so I had to cancel my appt. this Thurs since I will be in Oregon.

#70 EricaG

EricaG
                    • 1,915 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 09:02 PM

Your hair looks sooo great Rachel. It is different and it works. I think it was worth the risk!
                      http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
                      My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
                      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users