aeroo

Share your ceremony script!

Thank you SO much for this thread! With all of the busy work involved in wedding planning, I actually forgot about this entire part until recently! Its sad seeing as the focus should be the wedding...not just the party! Thank you for re-focusing me on what's important with your beautiful words!

I to my say a very big thank you to everyone for sharing their script ideas. This is an amazing site and an amazing thread, no idea where I would be without out!!.

Massive thank you.

gingerpeach

There's so much I have in my script. On average how long was your ceremony (past brides). How long is your script (future brides). I'm up to 4 pages! I know I know it has to be cut lol.

Thank you to all of you for posting your ceremony scripts.  It made the task of creating my "own" much easier.  We were lucky enough to have my husband's uncle officiate the ceremony.  It made it so much more special and meaningful.  I believe it was about 20 minutes long.  We did not have a bridal party so I had my two sisters and his sister each do a reading.  I thought I would be crying but I held it together!

Ceremony Script 3 - 31-11.doc

Great thread! We will be having Pastor York as our minister for our beach wedding in February and he offered 2 fantastic options but these allow me to add a bit of a "personal" touch to it!

We are having a friend do the ceremony, and he is a bit of a jokester, but hopefully for this occassion he will somewhat stick to whatever script i give him.  Now to just read through all of these and put ours together.