Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#861 Kat81

Kat81
  • VIP Member
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 03:46 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ana Cerda
    How many points do you need to open some of the pictures and attachments? Please help
    I think you need 50 I am new too and I am not sure how to give you points or I would. Go around the forums and post and you will have enough in no time.

#862 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 07:34 PM

Hey.. Does anyone know if they have a projector available for the reception? I was thinking about making a slideshow of my FI and I growing up and playing it during our first dance.

#863 Ana Cerda

Ana Cerda
      • 91 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 11:02 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by kucka00
        Yeah, I have a ton of pics from my TA, she litteraly overfilled my Inbox at work:) I don't want anything too fancy and all the pics I saw were very nice. They do a good job with the decorations and the table set up. My thing is, we'll be there 7 days so plenty of time to spend outdoors; for the reception, we want to have privacy, be comfy, and no limit on party time! :)
        Susan, I cannot open your pictures, can you PM acerda@univision.com. I need to see some pictures of reception and coctail hour. Ladies if you can forward some pictures to me, please do so. I am new here and need a lot of help.

#864 dancingdolphin

dancingdolphin
        • 105 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 11:52 AM

For those married, I see a lot of men in tan suits. Are they linen? Where did you get them, without breaking the bank for the groomsmen? Thanks!!

#865 Michelle&Steve

Michelle&Steve
          • 208 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 11:59 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Kat81
            Hey.. Does anyone know if they have a projector available for the reception? I was thinking about making a slideshow of my FI and I growing up and playing it during our first dance.
            i had asked claudia this questions.. here is her response:

Screen & Projector $ 350 usd + 10% tax

everythign is so expensive!! we are gonna play our love story with pictures at the beginning of the reception, so we are gonna get the screen for it...
            "Woohoo!! Time to get married!

www.steveandmich.com

86 booked so far!!!http://tickers.Ticke....9414/event.png

#866 Kat81

Kat81
            • VIP Member
            • 7,615 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 12:01 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Michelle&Steve
              i had asked claudia this questions.. here is her response:

Screen & Projector $ 350 usd + 10% tax

everythign is so expensive!! we are gonna play our love story with pictures at the beginning of the reception, so we are gonna get the screen for it...
              WOW its almost worth carting in a TV and DVD player and playing it that way lol... Oh I am so cheap.... I really wanted to play one though. Maybe I can sneak the charge in without the FI knowing ha ha ha ha

#867 Michelle&Steve

Michelle&Steve
              • 208 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 12:09 PM

Im having my reception in the ballroom... and wanted cool lighting in there. claudia gave me the name of the lighting people the hotel uses.. has anyone used them before?

Air Star Mexico

www.steveandmich.com

#868 Michelle&Steve

Michelle&Steve
                • 208 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 12:10 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Kat81
                  WOW its almost worth carting in a TV and DVD player and playing it that way lol... Oh I am so cheap.... I really wanted to play one though. Maybe I can sneak the charge in without the FI knowing ha ha ha ha
                  hahha.. i know! its ridiculous! if your not using something in your package, you could always try to substitute it for the screen...

www.steveandmich.com

#869 *JillD*

*JillD*
                  • 5,112 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 03:54 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Ana Cerda
                    Susan, I cannot open your pictures, can you PM acerda@univision.com. I need to see some pictures of reception and coctail hour. Ladies if you can forward some pictures to me, please do so. I am new here and need a lot of help.
                    Susan isn't on the forum much these days.

The best thing for you to do, if you need to open attachments, is to participate in the forum. That is how you get points to open things. Opening attachments is a privelege for participating members, it puts a huge strain on the forum when they are opened and that is why it costs points.
                    It doesn't take long to get a lot accumulated once you start posting in the different areas of the forum.

To be honest, I get so many private messages, emails, and posts here about people asking me to email them something, and while I don't mind helping out, it gets to be a little too much after awhile.

I'm not trying to be mean or lecture you or anything and please don't feel as though this is an attack on you because this is something I see almost everyday lately and its been bothering me. We have all worked very hard to add to this forum and it's really not right for people to just show up and say hey, give me all your research, not contribute, and then never be seen again. I just think its important for everyone to realize what a great resource they have here and by being a participating member there is a lot of information you will easily be able to find and access. And then if you still can't get what you're looking for, then by all means go ahead and pm that person about their information.

#870 tlomlad

tlomlad
                    • Banned
                    • 1,949 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 06:13 PM

you go jilly this site has been the #1 biggest factor in planning my wedding and it is a true God sent and yes everyone needs to partcipate to make this ste work

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users