Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#4471 carolina24

carolina24
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 12:01 PM

happy wedding day andim!!!

#4472 jas101080

jas101080
    • 43 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 05:45 PM

Hey...when they answered i asked for her extension in English. They do pick up in Spanish but always understood me when i asked for it. I got pretty lucky calling before 11am Eastern time. Usually i would try on a Monday or a Tuesday. I also have my site visit in July and i hope i can square everything with Juan. I want to do the TTD session with him. I am flying a photographer from here and Cecilia said it would be fine to use him for the TTD instead of my wedding pictures. I also contacted dj Mannia...but they said I had to go through Cecilia. I spoke to her about it and she said she would take care of it. Are you familiar with the difference between Dj Mannia and Dj Doremixx? I heard that Dj Doremixx is cheaper but i can't get a reply from any of them on that. Thanks i hope i helped a little!

#4473 wilsoml2

wilsoml2
      • 299 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:17 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jas101080
        Hey...when they answered i asked for her extension in English. They do pick up in Spanish but always understood me when i asked for it. I got pretty lucky calling before 11am Eastern time. Usually i would try on a Monday or a Tuesday. I also have my site visit in July and i hope i can square everything with Juan. I want to do the TTD session with him. I am flying a photographer from here and Cecilia said it would be fine to use him for the TTD instead of my wedding pictures. I also contacted dj Mannia...but they said I had to go through Cecilia. I spoke to her about it and she said she would take care of it. Are you familiar with the difference between Dj Mannia and Dj Doremixx? I heard that Dj Doremixx is cheaper but i can't get a reply from any of them on that. Thanks i hope i helped a little!
        I've heard both DJs are great. We ended up going to DJ Doremixx because we heard that he brings stuff to hand out on the dance floor like glow sticks. DJ Doremixx is cheaper but since Dreams has a contract with him, the couples get the same rate that the resort charges no matter what.

#4474 wilsoml2

wilsoml2
        • 299 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:19 PM

I have some more questions! I want to print off a menu before heading down to Cancun, but FI insists that we'll get down there and the resort will tell us to pick something different. Did any of you past brides experience this?

#4475 peterpanpixiedust

peterpanpixiedust
          • 656 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:04 AM

It's Andim's Wedding Day! Have a fabulous one girl! Muah!

#4476 carolina24

carolina24
            • 1,573 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 10:56 AM

happy wedding day michelle613!!!! congrats!

#4477 mexicanbride10

mexicanbride10
              • 16 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 11:30 AM

Soooo.... have just returned from Dreams and had the most perfect and memorable wedding thanks to Claudia!..she was amazing, and so chilled out about everything. It was easy to change things.

All the little things I was worried about before I went out seem very trivial, she totally took care of everything!

If anyone has any questions, I would be more than happy to answer

J x

#4478 carolina24

carolina24
                • 1,573 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 11:50 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by mexicanbride10
                  Soooo.... have just returned from Dreams and had the most perfect and memorable wedding thanks to Claudia!..she was amazing, and so chilled out about everything. It was easy to change things.

All the little things I was worried about before I went out seem very trivial, she totally took care of everything!

If anyone has any questions, I would be more than happy to answer

J x
                  yay! congrats! can't wait to see pics and your review!!!

#4479 Rk_cheung

Rk_cheung
                  • 36 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:40 PM

Hi Ladies!

I just posted new pics onto my review. They are not professional take, those will be at a way later time. Sorry if it's hard to find, I actually didnt know how to post a thread or where to post it. Let me know if you can't find it.

Also, mexicanbride10 CONGRATS! Can't wait to see your review and pics!

#4480 carolina24

carolina24
                    • 1,573 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 01:02 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Rk_cheung
                      Hi Ladies!

I just posted new pics onto my review. They are not professional take, those will be at a way later time. Sorry if it's hard to find, I actually didnt know how to post a thread or where to post it. Let me know if you can't find it.

Also, mexicanbride10 CONGRATS! Can't wait to see your review and pics!
                      just saw your pics, they're beautiful!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users