Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#3201 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
  • 466 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 05:54 PM

I finished my review:

http://bestdestinati....385#post841574

#3202 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,853 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 06:52 PM

Do any of you remember what the discount is if you return on your anniversary?
      Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#3203 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 07:01 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by stacey
        Do any of you remember what the discount is if you return on your anniversary?
        i think you were supposed to earn free nights somehow ... TA jill probably knows!

#3204 mc5363

mc5363
        • 315 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:08 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by sunitam
          sorry, i meant thanks maria :)

my sister and my cousin both booked their flights with westjet today and got pretty good deals- they are probably going to stay at the Hyatt next door, and Ill just walk in with them the few days that we need to get them in. I feel much better now! i love this forum :)
          Did you try calling the resort? All of my guests booked their rooms directly through the resort and they gave everyone a really good rate since we are getting married there. They just set up a booking code for all your guets to use. It couldn't hurt to give it a whirl.

#3205 mc5363

mc5363
          • 315 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:10 AM

Mummergirl - we are dying to read your review!!! Any progress??

#3206 Mags

Mags
            • 46 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:20 AM

Hi!! I'm a potential Dream Cacun Bride!! I didn't take my decision yet. I was wondering if someone have a picture of the location on the beach for the ceremony (not the gazebo) I'm looking forward on getting married on the beach site. Also I was wondering if it's possible to have a private reception that can go on till 2am.

thanks !!! :)

#3207 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,151 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 01:07 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by mc5363
                Mummergirl - we are dying to read your review!!! Any progress
                I was wondering if it's possible to have a private reception that can go on till 2am.
                they won't let your reception go past 11pm on the beach or tower terrace. might be a possibility in the ballroom since you wouldn't be disturbing resort guests there? either way, adding extra hours can get pretty pricey.

#3208 mc5363

mc5363
                • 315 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 01:47 PM

Hey girls! I just got these spa towel wraps in the mail last night and love them! I got them for all the ladies in the bridal party and thought I'd share in case you are looking for ideas.

Click the image to open in full size.
                  Click the image to open in full size.

#3209 cancunbride

cancunbride
                  • 531 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 03:26 PM

Quote:
                    Definitely NOT the night before the wedding. That would be terrible! I would never make it. We are doing the rehearsal on Tuesday and getting married on Thursday so I'll have a day to recoop. Did you guys go to any of the night clubs?
                    We went to Daddy O's and Ice I think its called, its the big white one... its kind of a replica of Coco Bongo. They do the same thing except its cheaper. Make sure to get your photo taken with your hunni and get it stuck onto a tequila bottle, its $20.00 and its such a great memory.

Coco Bongo was 70.00 per person so that was too ridiculous for us--

#3210 sunitam

sunitam
                    • 124 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 05:57 PM

Quote:
                      Did you try calling the resort? All of my guests booked their rooms directly through the resort and they gave everyone a really good rate since we are getting married there. They just set up a booking code for all your guets to use. It couldn't hurt to give it a whirl.
                      nice, could you tell me what the good rate they gave your guests is? ill definitely call them and ask but its always good to know what they offer others since we all get told and offered different things by different ppl at the resort

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users