Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#2621 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 10:49 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by PaulaV
    Don't stress it always works out for the best!
    Can I marry my husband at Dreams again?!
    paula, you were one of the first dreams brides after i joined the forum (back when i had no idea where i was going to get married). when i saw *your* pics, that's when i *knew* ... thanks so much for still being a helpful part of the forum long beyond your wedding day!

#2622 PaulaV

PaulaV
    • VIP Member
    • 2,813 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 11:07 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by mummergirl
      paula, you were one of the first dreams brides after i joined the forum (back when i had no idea where i was going to get married). when i saw *your* pics, that's when i *knew* ... thanks so much for still being a helpful part of the forum long beyond your wedding day!
      Awwwww.... Hey Lisa!
      I know I am not as active as I once was, but I know thing have changed so many things since I got married there: Packages, costs, rules, etc. One thing is true... Dreams was an incredible place to get married and my friends always say we should go back and party there again...

Thanks to Tammy (Host) and this forum, I had the ~best~ wedding...

#2623 Michelle613

Michelle613
      • 331 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:02 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by TA Jill
        Hey Ladies,

Didn't know if you saw this thread on the forum, but maybe it can help save some of you a little bit of money on the DJ

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t40125
        Does this apply to Dreams weddings as well? When I emailed him about prices he said to go through my WC because he was the designated DJ for Dreams. That would be so messed up if Claudia doesn't allow it!
        Michelle & Arsen
        Dreams Cancun June 10, 2010http://img.weddingco...r/qmwm5sy8q.png

#2624 cancunbride

cancunbride
        • 531 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 01:09 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Michelle613
          Does this apply to Dreams weddings as well? When I emailed him about prices he said to go through my WC because he was the designated DJ for Dreams. That would be so messed up if Claudia doesn't allow it!
          I just asked this same question... I doubt she will be ok with accepting this, if you find out, please let me know

#2625 kiki317

kiki317
          • 162 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 09:04 AM

Hey ladies- i have a quick question- how long does it take them to serve the dinner. I mean, with all the soup and salad and all that stuff- do they just bring it out one after the other or will we have time to get up and dance in between courses?
            I think this may be a stupid question but i figured i'd ask :)

Thanks,
            Kristen

#2626 lanalovesyou

lanalovesyou
            • 52 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 10:43 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by kiki317
              Hey ladies- i have a quick question- how long does it take them to serve the dinner. I mean, with all the soup and salad and all that stuff- do they just bring it out one after the other or will we have time to get up and dance in between courses?
              I think this may be a stupid question but i figured i'd ask :)

Thanks,
              Kristen
              Hey Kristen.

For our wedding they brought out a new course after they saw everyone was done the one prior to......So we wouldnt have been able to squeeze in a dance between each menu item... BUT you can organize this with your WC and I am POSITIVE you can have a few longer breaks between each course!

#2627 kiki317

kiki317
              • 162 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 11:14 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by lanalovesyou
                Hey Kristen.

For our wedding they brought out a new course after they saw everyone was done the one prior to......So we wouldnt have been able to squeeze in a dance between each menu item... BUT you can organize this with your WC and I am POSITIVE you can have a few longer breaks between each course!
                Oh thank you! That's perfect- i am trying to plan all the music and i didn't want to have to keep changing back and forth from my "dance" playlist to "dinner" playlist- so that works out. i'd rather get all that out of the way first then PartAy!!!

thanks again!

#2628 Kate82

Kate82
                • 47 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 03:23 PM

Can someone tell me what are the extra costs if you were to have more than 20 guest in Dreams Ultimate Wedding package? Do you have to pay for the cost of cocktail, sparkling wine and cake for the additional guests? Thanks!

#2629 ggrimmer

ggrimmer
                  • 17 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 04:38 PM

Per person charges beyond 20 guests
                    cocktail hour = $22.00 + 15% service charge + 10% tax
                    reception = $42.00 + 15% service charge + 10% tax

#2630 cancunbride

cancunbride
                    • 531 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 07:49 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Kate82
                      Can someone tell me what are the extra costs if you were to have more than 20 guest in Dreams Ultimate Wedding package? Do you have to pay for the cost of cocktail, sparkling wine and cake for the additional guests? Thanks!

There is additional fees for above 20 guests, food, drinks, cocktail time, cake, champage, I think a bottle of champagne runs you 40.00. And a bigger cake depending may run you up to 165.00.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users