Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#1721 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
  • 5,681 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 11:04 AM

Good luck Kat! Hope you have a wonderful wedding day :)

#1722 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
    • 5,681 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 11:05 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by SIMBASIM
      Hey guys!

Thanks so much for all your thoughts and prayers. They definitely seem to work. We were spared a serious catastrophe. I was able to read your posts and tried to post a reply from my iphone but service was not very good. We evacuated just north of New Orleans and arrived back early yesterday. Everything seems OK in my area though normal life will not resume for sometime. Again thank you all!

Jen
      Hey Jen!! Glad to hear all is ok for you guys :) I have been thinking about you!!

#1723 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
      • 5,681 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 11:06 AM

Ugh....Ike may be heading our way Here's to hoping it will spin out somewhere in the ocean!

#1724 cancunbride

cancunbride
        • 531 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 05:06 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Jenn3878
          Ugh....Ike may be heading our way Here's to hoping it will spin out somewhere in the ocean!
          Jenn...I'm getting married May 14th and I will be there May 11th...Ill be running into you!!

#1725 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
          • 5,681 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 05:15 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by cancunbride
            Jenn...I'm getting married May 14th and I will be there May 11th...Ill be running into you!!
            oh, we might miss you!! We arechecking out on the 10th to head off on our honeymoon - so far :)

#1726 Jeremy_Gilliam

Jeremy_Gilliam
            • 335 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 12:05 PM

Hey everyone, I'm the photographer for Kat's wedding this weekend. She is already there and I'm getting packed and flying out tomorrow! I'm very excited to check out your resort and share pictures with everyone when we get back! Wish us safe travels and good weather.

#1727 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
              • 5,681 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 12:14 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jeremy_Gilliam
                Hey everyone, I'm the photographer for Kat's wedding this weekend. She is already there and I'm getting packed and flying out tomorrow! I'm very excited to check out your resort and share pictures with everyone when we get back! Wish us safe travels and good weather.
                Hey Jeremy!! Have a safe trip and give Kat a big hug from all of us BDW'ers :)

#1728 dmarie17

dmarie17
                • 276 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 11:40 PM

I'm back!!! Unfortunately!!
                  Everything was amazing. Unfortunately the stupid hurricane did show up and we had to move our cocktail hour and reception into the ballroom. We were able to get married under the gazebo between patches of rain! Overall, it was better than I could have ever dreamed of! I met Kat down there yesterday and she is super excited and ready for hers! Oh, I wish that i could go back!!
                  I will be posting pics and info soon but I've been traveling for about 9 hours now so I am going to go and crash!
                  Love you all!! Thanks for all of your help with everything... I couldn't have done it without you!

#1729 Gen Snipes

Gen Snipes
                  • 153 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 01:13 AM

yay dmarie! can't wait for a review!

#1730 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
                    • 466 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 08:49 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by dmarie17
                      I'm back!!! Unfortunately!!
                      Everything was amazing. Unfortunately the stupid hurricane did show up and we had to move our cocktail hour and reception into the ballroom. We were able to get married under the gazebo between patches of rain! Overall, it was better than I could have ever dreamed of! I met Kat down there yesterday and she is super excited and ready for hers! Oh, I wish that i could go back!!
                      I will be posting pics and info soon but I've been traveling for about 9 hours now so I am going to go and crash!
                      Love you all!! Thanks for all of your help with everything... I couldn't have done it without you!
                      glad to hear you made it through beautifully. you were DEFINITELY in my thoughts!

Quote:
                      Ugh....Ike may be heading our way
                      Glad to hear that your doing ok Jen. If there is anything that you need don't hesitate. I'll do what I can to help.
                      Awe thanks. You re awesome!

Quote:
                      Hey Jen!! Glad to hear all is ok for you guys :) I have been thinking about you!!
                      right back at ya!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users