Sign in to follow this  

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

That's super helpful thank you. Pics are lovely!! As of now we don't plan on hiring a DJ, my cousin is a DJ and since we traded out photography we're getting the sound system for the ceremony and reception so we thought we'd be saving. Any other brides without DJ's have any experience with lighting? Ofcourse Cecilia has not responded to my e-mails so I'm just twiddling my thumbs lol. 

Hi Ladies! The Dreams Cancun is a gorgeous location for an outdoor wedding! The stunning backdrops of the lighthouse, the pier, and the gazebo are breathtaking! If you want to see a couple of Lori's full shoots there to get some ideas for lighting and decor, check out these recent weddings: Dreams Cancun - Courtney & Wes Dreams Cancun - Lindsey & Matt ALT=""http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/173177/width/500/height/1000[/img] ALT=""http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/173178/width/350/height/700[/img] ALT=""http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/173179/width/350/height/700[/img] Happy Planning! Sofia Lori's Office Assistant

Hello ladies.  I just booked my wedding for June 2nd, 2013!!! So excited!  I have a few questions.  Has any used the solo guitarist?  Do you have any videos?  Anyone use an outside vendor for flowers?  I think I could save a tons of money on flowers.  Does anyone know if i bring in my own tulle for the bows on chairs will they set them up for me? Let me know your thoughts

Originally Posted by beachwed2013 View Post

Congratulations! The only answer i can give is the last, if you bring the tulle, they should set it up for you no problem.

If you are looking for a standard Video... http://www.videowedd.com/

THis is the video service for dreams Cancun and it can show you a video of wedding

I was a little disappointed in this service and if I knew I would have hired someone else. 5-10 minutes of the 30 minutes was before the wedding shots of the empty chairs gazebo and flowers. What a wasted 10 minutes could not believe it. Make sure you specify this or this is what u will get! Everything else was wonderful and amazing this was the only complaint I really have.

Hi ladies I am back and Mrs. Kelly West !! I cant belive how amazing the wedding was. From the moment we arrived we felt totally catered to.. from the flower arrangement upon arrival to the amazing upgraded suite on the 16th floor. The staff at this resort were like no other, and the wedding planner claudia did a perfect job on setting it all up exactly how i envisioned in my head. I will go into detail and post my Review a little later. But I dont think I would have changed a thing. I will post a couple pics for now. Thanks to all the help on this website... I was a lost girl at the begining of last year, now I could plan anyones wedding down to the very last detail. Kudos !!400[/img]

Hi ladies I am back and Mrs. Kelly West !! I cant belive how amazing the wedding was. From the moment we arrived we felt totally catered to.. from the flower arrangement upon arrival to the amazing upgraded suite on the 16th floor. The staff at this resort were like no other, and the wedding planner claudia did a perfect job on setting it all up exactly how i envisioned in my head. I will go into detail and post my Review a little later. But I dont think I would have changed a thing. I will post a couple pics for now. Thanks to all the help on this website... I was a lost girl at the begining of last year, now I could plan anyones wedding down to the very last detail. Kudos !!400[/img]