Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
070707

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

Recommended Posts

Hey...when they answered i asked for her extension in English. They do pick up in Spanish but always understood me when i asked for it. I got pretty lucky calling before 11am Eastern time. Usually i would try on a Monday or a Tuesday. I also have my site visit in July and i hope i can square everything with Juan. I want to do the TTD session with him. I am flying a photographer from here and Cecilia said it would be fine to use him for the TTD instead of my wedding pictures. I also contacted dj Mannia...but they said I had to go through Cecilia. I spoke to her about it and she said she would take care of it. Are you familiar with the difference between Dj Mannia and Dj Doremixx? I heard that Dj Doremixx is cheaper but i can't get a reply from any of them on that. Thanks i hope i helped a little!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jas101080 View Post
Hey...when they answered i asked for her extension in English. They do pick up in Spanish but always understood me when i asked for it. I got pretty lucky calling before 11am Eastern time. Usually i would try on a Monday or a Tuesday. I also have my site visit in July and i hope i can square everything with Juan. I want to do the TTD session with him. I am flying a photographer from here and Cecilia said it would be fine to use him for the TTD instead of my wedding pictures. I also contacted dj Mannia...but they said I had to go through Cecilia. I spoke to her about it and she said she would take care of it. Are you familiar with the difference between Dj Mannia and Dj Doremixx? I heard that Dj Doremixx is cheaper but i can't get a reply from any of them on that. Thanks i hope i helped a little!
I've heard both DJs are great. We ended up going to DJ Doremixx because we heard that he brings stuff to hand out on the dance floor like glow sticks. DJ Doremixx is cheaper but since Dreams has a contract with him, the couples get the same rate that the resort charges no matter what.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have some more questions! I want to print off a menu before heading down to Cancun, but FI insists that we'll get down there and the resort will tell us to pick something different. Did any of you past brides experience this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soooo.... have just returned from Dreams and had the most perfect and memorable wedding thanks to Claudia!..she was amazing, and so chilled out about everything. It was easy to change things.

 

All the little things I was worried about before I went out seem very trivial, she totally took care of everything!

 

If anyone has any questions, I would be more than happy to answer

 

J x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicanbride10 View Post
Soooo.... have just returned from Dreams and had the most perfect and memorable wedding thanks to Claudia!..she was amazing, and so chilled out about everything. It was easy to change things.

All the little things I was worried about before I went out seem very trivial, she totally took care of everything!

If anyone has any questions, I would be more than happy to answer

J x
yay! congrats! can't wait to see pics and your review!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ladies!

 

I just posted new pics onto my review. They are not professional take, those will be at a way later time. Sorry if it's hard to find, I actually didnt know how to post a thread or where to post it. Let me know if you can't find it.

 

Also, mexicanbride10 CONGRATS! Can't wait to see your review and pics!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rk_cheung View Post
Hi Ladies!

I just posted new pics onto my review. They are not professional take, those will be at a way later time. Sorry if it's hard to find, I actually didnt know how to post a thread or where to post it. Let me know if you can't find it.

Also, mexicanbride10 CONGRATS! Can't wait to see your review and pics!
just saw your pics, they're beautiful!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×