Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
070707

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaV View Post
Don't stress it always works out for the best!
Can I marry my husband at Dreams again?!
paula, you were one of the first dreams brides after i joined the forum (back when i had no idea where i was going to get married). when i saw *your* pics, that's when i *knew* ... thanks so much for still being a helpful part of the forum long beyond your wedding day! smile03.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by mummergirl View Post
paula, you were one of the first dreams brides after i joined the forum (back when i had no idea where i was going to get married). when i saw *your* pics, that's when i *knew* ... thanks so much for still being a helpful part of the forum long beyond your wedding day! smile03.gif
Awwwww.... Hey Lisa!
I know I am not as active as I once was, but I know thing have changed so many things since I got married there: Packages, costs, rules, etc. One thing is true... Dreams was an incredible place to get married and my friends always say we should go back and party there again...

Thanks to Tammy (Host) and this forum, I had the ~best~ wedding...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by TA Jill View Post
Hey Ladies,

Didn't know if you saw this thread on the forum, but maybe it can help save some of you a little bit of money on the DJ

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t40125
Does this apply to Dreams weddings as well? When I emailed him about prices he said to go through my WC because he was the designated DJ for Dreams. That would be so messed up if Claudia doesn't allow it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle613 View Post
Does this apply to Dreams weddings as well? When I emailed him about prices he said to go through my WC because he was the designated DJ for Dreams. That would be so messed up if Claudia doesn't allow it!
I just asked this same question... I doubt she will be ok with accepting this, if you find out, please let me know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey ladies- i have a quick question- how long does it take them to serve the dinner. I mean, with all the soup and salad and all that stuff- do they just bring it out one after the other or will we have time to get up and dance in between courses?

I think this may be a stupid question but i figured i'd ask :)

 

Thanks,

Kristen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki317 View Post
Hey ladies- i have a quick question- how long does it take them to serve the dinner. I mean, with all the soup and salad and all that stuff- do they just bring it out one after the other or will we have time to get up and dance in between courses?
I think this may be a stupid question but i figured i'd ask :)

Thanks,
Kristen
Hey Kristen.

For our wedding they brought out a new course after they saw everyone was done the one prior to......So we wouldnt have been able to squeeze in a dance between each menu item... BUT you can organize this with your WC and I am POSITIVE you can have a few longer breaks between each course!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanalovesyou View Post
Hey Kristen.

For our wedding they brought out a new course after they saw everyone was done the one prior to......So we wouldnt have been able to squeeze in a dance between each menu item... BUT you can organize this with your WC and I am POSITIVE you can have a few longer breaks between each course!
Oh thank you! That's perfect- i am trying to plan all the music and i didn't want to have to keep changing back and forth from my "dance" playlist to "dinner" playlist- so that works out. i'd rather get all that out of the way first then PartAy!!!

thanks again!smile72.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone tell me what are the extra costs if you were to have more than 20 guest in Dreams Ultimate Wedding package? Do you have to pay for the cost of cocktail, sparkling wine and cake for the additional guests? Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate82 View Post
Can someone tell me what are the extra costs if you were to have more than 20 guest in Dreams Ultimate Wedding package? Do you have to pay for the cost of cocktail, sparkling wine and cake for the additional guests? Thanks!

There is additional fees for above 20 guests, food, drinks, cocktail time, cake, champage, I think a bottle of champagne runs you 40.00. And a bigger cake depending may run you up to 165.00.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×