Sign in to follow this  

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

Hello my lovely ladies!! I can't believe that it's almost here!! I am leaving for Dreams in the morning and just wanted to say thank you to everyone for everything! I don't think that I could have done this without you all! I will probably check this once or twice before I leave (I'm an addict!!) so if anyone needs me to ask anything or get pics of anything, please let me know and i will try my best!!

I love you girls and thank you all so much!!

smile67.gif this picture means nothing but it makes me laugh!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarie17 View Post
Hello my lovely ladies!! I can't believe that it's almost here!! I am leaving for Dreams in the morning and just wanted to say thank you to everyone for everything! I don't think that I could have done this without you all! I will probably check this once or twice before I leave (I'm an addict!!) so if anyone needs me to ask anything or get pics of anything, please let me know and i will try my best!!
cheer2.gifcheer2.gif CONGRATS!!! I hope you have the wedding of your dreams and I cant wait to hear all about it when you get back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
Have a safe flight and take LOTS of pictures of everything. Most importantly have an amazing time and enjoy every bit of it.
My FI would like to say thank you and 'Go Redskins'... he is an obnoxiously huge fan (he's from MD)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarie17 View Post
Good luck to you both! l am sure everything will be wonderful!cheer2.gif

BYE DAWN! I will see you in a week and a day! Thanks again for calling earlier you are the best! Have a wonderful, beautiful, amazing day and I'll see ya when you are Mrs. Chris ha ha ha

I NEED HELP!!!!!!!

Ok I am running out of time patience, and creativity. Can someone help me find a news letter to send out to my guests before hand. One that talks about Cancun and the Dreams. I know that there are some on here somewhere but I cant find one. And I have completley givin up trying to make my own.

If you would be so kind and come accross some please send them my way.

MUCHO GRACIUS