I am trying to get more information about the items listed in the Unforgettable Package (I am getting the things listed in the 2013 package).
1. Room Upgrade - can anyone clarify if this is just from the Junior Suite to the Royal Golden Section? (I'm in COBA)
2. Upgraded in-room amenities - What are these?
3. Romantic Candlelight Dinner with Reservation (has to be requested before arrival - which I did). How is this any different from a normal a-la-carte dinner?
4. Keepsake wedding souvenir? What is this?
5. Stress free Jacuzzi/bath in the room? Do they just fill my bathtub for me lol?
As for the gold bracelets we get, I asked Maria if this allows us unlimited a-la-carte dinners like I've read on the forums. She responded:
"You will have the Gold Brazalate, it is part of your wedding package and is for identify you as a wedding couple- VIP for us, but it no means unlimited a la carte dinners.You will receive a special amenities in your room, a nice location and if you wish an extra dinner a la carte you can book it if we have availability in the Restaurant of your prefference."
Does anyone know how many dinners I will get then? The wedding dinner counts as 1? I am just trying to figure it out..
The Royal Golden Section people get 4 a-la-cartes I think, we are staying 2 weeks, so that's 8, plus 1 extra used for the wedding dinner.