Photo

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
8083 replies to this topic

#4011 Danibunny

Danibunny
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 12:24 PM

Hey Ladies,

Just had my 'Hen Party' at the weekend.

Thought i'd share my 'Hen Party' photos- My friends were not impressed with my request of fancy dress but honestly we had an absolute blast I've never laughed so much :0) x

15 granny's hit Manchester!

Hen Do 002.jpg

Hen Do 010.jpg199595_10150151373592613_524532612_6852701_6916991_n.jpg

Hip replacements really do work lol :0) 

200027_10150141924681918_697141917_6652895_8058631_n (1).jpg

Ha ha hope you all have a good giggle at these :0) xx

#4012 Babyshaws

Babyshaws
    • 28 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 12:38 PM

Danielle, those pics are ace!! I went to Madrid with 2 girlfriends, my bridesmaid couldn't make it & I don't know many girls, mostly blokes!! We had a great time, being a mum of 2 by the time I was 22 meant I haven't been out like that in a long time & it was great to just be me for a weekend! Xx

#4013 Danibunny

Danibunny
      • 20 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 12:56 PM

Ah sounds like you had a great time in Madrid,Bet it was amazing there- It's nice to sometimes have a bit of 'me' time, us girls need that every now and then.

-I don't get to see my friends all together as we are all over the place and busy with our families etc.. but it was truly great to get everyone together be 'Girls' and have such a good laugh xx 

#4014 waybuloo

waybuloo
        • 306 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 01:10 PM

Photos of your hen are fantastic Dani, how funny dressed as old ladies....hahahaha!!

Gemma have fb'd you!!  I just can't believe that in 2 weeks you will be there....OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are any of you doing a sand ceremony?

#4015 Danibunny

Danibunny
          • 20 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 01:14 PM

Thanks Waybuloo,

We had a blast as old ladies!! so much in fact we all demanded it be an annual event hahahaha!! x

Originally Posted by waybuloo 

Photos of your hen are fantastic Dani, how funny dressed as old ladies....hahahaha!!

Gemma have fb'd you!!  I just can't believe that in 2 weeks you will be there....OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4016 cdlillad

cdlillad
            • 141 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:12 PM

Wow.... congratulations to you girls who are getting married soon!  I just realized I only have 2 more months to lose weight....Panic!!!

Saucy Friend - cute cake topper

Danibunny - those pictures are awesome!! How fun!! 

All - For my wedding in June, I didn't want the groom and groomsmen to be too hot...so they will wear khaki pants and an off-white short sleeved button down shirt.  It's called a guayabera, it's a Mexican traditional shirt for beach weddings.  My dress is gold/champagne color, so that's why their shirts will be off-white.  I haven't decided yet anything about shoes.  I especially don't know anything about guy's shoes.  I'm pretty sure they can't wear sandals, because there is a dress code for dinner.

Christi

#4017 Babyshaws

Babyshaws
              • 28 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 07:27 AM

Waybuloo - I haven't got anything on FB from you!?! 8 days!! Time to freak out a bit I think!!

#4018 Sunshine2680

Sunshine2680
                • 465 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 12:36 PM

Hi Ladies - I know I'm breaking the rules a bit here by not going back to past pages to look but I'm on a tight deadline- (have to decide about this resort by tomorrow) - and I'm just wanting to know if outside photographers are allowed
                  If there's a fee - thats fine- I just want to know if this is an option

Thanks so much!

#4019 Babyshaws

Babyshaws
                  • 28 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 12:48 PM

Hello! Yes you are allowed but will have to pay an outside vendors fee Good luck! Gemma xx

Hi Ladies - I know I'm breaking the rules a bit here by not going back to past pages to look but I'm on a tight deadline- (have to decide about this resort by tomorrow) - and I'm just wanting to know if outside photographers are allowed
                    If there's a fee - thats fine- I just want to know if this is an option

Thanks so much!

#4020 Jemma

Jemma
                    • 51 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 12:51 PM

Hi Sunshine, I am really concerned re :photos.....I'm new to this site but had heard you werent allowed outside vendors but im not 100% sure........Anyone else know for def?!

Generally, are ppl using the resort photographers or relying on family/friends etc.....or can you sneek someone in to take pics?! photos are really important to me and not sure what to expect x 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users