Photo

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
8083 replies to this topic

#2201 ~Keira~

~Keira~
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 09:42 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by midnight24
    Thanks...actually can you recommend a good health food store?
    There is a place on Fairview, just west of Walkers Line. It's called Goodness Me Home Online. It in an older plaza on the north side that has Cora and Midnight Sun Tanning in it. Goodness me is tucked in the east corner of the plaza so it can be easily missed.

If you ever travel to Oakville, there is a Whole Foods Market: Natural and Organic Grocery which is a great place to go. Its right near the south side of the Oakville GO station.
    ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

#2202 HereFishie

HereFishie
    • 386 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 12:32 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by HereFishie
      Does anyone have a price list of all the "extras" outside the wedding packages?
      I asked this a few weeks ago with no luck. Does anyone have this info? I'm sure there's a few brides that would love to know this info for budget purposes. Thank you!!

#2203 midnight24

midnight24
      • 754 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 03:20 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by KLee147
        There is a place on Fairview, just west of Walkers Line. It's called Goodness Me Home Online. It in an older plaza on the north side that has Cora and Midnight Sun Tanning in it. Goodness me is tucked in the east corner of the plaza so it can be easily missed.

If you ever travel to Oakville, there is a Whole Foods Market: Natural and Organic Grocery which is a great place to go. Its right near the south side of the Oakville GO station.
        oh great thanks for letting me know about goodness me.

#2204 swankster77

swankster77
        • 233 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 12:10 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by HereFishie
          I asked this a few weeks ago with no luck. Does anyone have this info? I'm sure there's a few brides that would love to know this info for budget purposes. Thank you!!
          I have received several documents with pricing, photos, etc... we all seem to be getting different info in tiny increments here and there... so i thought I'd put all my info into one place for those who might need it. I'm not sure on the rules on this but it's 38.8 MB so I didn't even attempt to attach it.

Instead here is a link to download the info (below). It's only good for 7 days and 100 downloads. So get it while it's still active :)

This file includes:
          All wedding ceremony package info/prices
          Marriage Application
          Pricing for 'Extras' (photography, music, etc)
          Flowers - pictures & pricing
          Bar pricing
          Poolside Cocktail party pictures
          Ceremony Location pictures
          Tequila, Tortuga & Children's menus

I hope this helps!

https://www.yousendi....ZEs3bUJFQlE9PQ

#2205 swocanadianbride

swocanadianbride
          • 55 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 04:16 PM

Hi Gals... Havnt been here for awhile. Just came back home yesterday. Everything was 100%. The wedding coordinator, Karla was superb. Same as the the resort photographer, pictures that he captured on our wedding day are beautiful and prices are not that bad...Dont worry about tables, flowers and all those little things... Just think about it, your going to a different country, culture. The mexican culture will out do us at any given time, as they sure know how to set up a wedding. Right from the beginning of ur wedding day, until the end...

In the end, think about what matters... your getting married in a beautiful country with beautiful people...
            Elena

#2206 ~Keira~

~Keira~
            • 1,338 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 05:49 PM

Welcome back Elena!! I want to see pictures! :-)
              ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

#2207 HereFishie

HereFishie
              • 386 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 11:23 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by swankster77
                I have received several documents with pricing, photos, etc... we all seem to be getting different info in tiny increments here and there... so i thought I'd put all my info into one place for those who might need it. I'm not sure on the rules on this but it's 38.8 MB so I didn't even attempt to attach it.

Instead here is a link to download the info (below). It's only good for 7 days and 100 downloads. So get it while it's still active :)

This file includes:
                All wedding ceremony package info/prices
                Marriage Application
                Pricing for 'Extras' (photography, music, etc)
                Flowers - pictures & pricing
                Bar pricing
                Poolside Cocktail party pictures
                Ceremony Location pictures
                Tequila, Tortuga & Children's menus

I hope this helps!

https://www.yousendi....ZEs3bUJFQlE9PQ
                Thats fantastic! Thank you!

#2208 TeNeil

TeNeil
                • 192 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 11:33 PM

Elena, You said it right when reminding us of what's really important.
                  I keep telling myself that almost anything can go wrong with details and I will still be a very happy Mrs.
                  Good to hear that your wedding was beautiful and that you are a happy bride!

#2209 katie28

katie28
                  • 12 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 11:43 PM

Congratulations Elena and welcome back home!
                    Glad to hear Karla and the resort staff made it a great day for you and your guests.

Can't wait to see your pictures

Lorina

#2210 midnight24

midnight24
                    • 754 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 01:05 AM

congrats elena...always refreshing to here another bride with a positive experience.

just curious of any ontario brides who had the legal ceremony. what requirements did have to do? i keep get mixed info. just want to be prepared.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users