Sailor

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

April and May are CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY busy for weddings.  They'll get back to you, but it'll definitely take a long time.

Originally Posted by worstbride View Post

Hey everyone, just a quick question... Is anyone else having an impossible time getting in contact with Eugenia? She emailed me asking some questions that I couldn't answer until she cleared up some things for me. Which I responded with and I have now been waiting for a month... She will not answer me. Ugh!

Hey, I am having the same issue with Maria.  She advised me that right now is her busiest time for weddings and not to worry she will get all my stuff done but I am not priority right now.  She said I may need to wait a while for a response (it took over a month for my last email).  She advised when it gets closer to my date she will respond more quickly.  I am just relaxing now that I know and compiling a list of all my questions/needs for the wedding. 

When ia your date? Im in mid November.
I'm not till mid January so I'm not panicking, but I really just want to get my restaurant picked and secure the poolside reception asap. I also want to get an estimate on flower costs so that if I need to hire outside florist I'm not scrambling at last minute. Doesn't help that I'm so impatient! lol!

Eugenia sent me an email probably 5-6weeks ago with all kinds of questions and options. I finally started to get really excited but then never heard from her again. Mine is in the first week of November, so I'm relieved to hear it's not just me that's maybe a little frustrated? I'm anxious to get a poolside reception booked, because how can I move forward with a DJ and whatnot if I have no idea what we are doing? Gah! :) I'm not so good at this wait-and-see stuff.

When I first emailed Eugenia she took around 6 weeks to reply and said sorry she was really busy with weddings and did not get chance to get to a computer but as its getting closer she now emails within days

I guess I have been quite lucky with Jazmin, because the longest I've waited for a response was approx. 1.5 weeks. Although, I haven't emailed her since late March since I have most of the important items confirmed. I've compiled a larger list of questions and responses for her, and waiting a little while before I send her another email. 

Originally Posted by futuremrswarner View Post

Guestbook: where are you ladies planning to have the guest sign this? 

We are doing postcards that the guests will sign and write special messages to us instead.

We are doing postcards that the guests will sign and write special messages to us instead.
We're doing the same thing! :)