Sailor

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

That's great news! Hopefully will too! Just incase I don't I,m going to take my own sand wording. Not sure what to do about the glasses though, what would you all suggest?

thewave.gif GReat stuff Maria, have an amazing timne and look forward to your review and photos when you get back X

Susan your photos are beautiful but I cant watch your video as You Tube is saying the video is not available :(

As with everything in life people have different opinions on Arrecife photos so please can I pick your brain . . . . .  we get married 20 June and have booked through a UK Tour Operator our holiday and wedding package altogether - we get 10 photos with the package but clearly will want more.  

I want to be organised and would prefer to have an idea of how much photos are going to be etc, the prices on this forum are from 2010 so there will have been an increase of some size I am sure.  

Do you get the option of colour and  black & white photos?

Did you buy the CD with all the photos  - if you did are they free from watermark so you can print at home also can the photos on CD be enlarged etc with no problem due to pixel size.

How soon do we get to see the photos after the wedding ?

How long are the photographers with you, or are there different options available?

Is there more than 1 photographer taking photos on the day?

How much was the videographer and how long were they with you? 

It would make sense that Arrecife had on their website a pricelist with a breakdown of all the services they offer!

Many thanks in advance.

I'm starting to look at weather forecasts for my wedding date and right now patchy rain is predicted! 

I know that 12 days is plenty of time for the weather forecast to change but I'm starting to get nervous. 

Did anyone have less then perfect weather predicted for their wedding day?  Did it change?  If you had rain, how did it change your plans?

Thank you!

Originally Posted by tink1972 View Post

The glass situation could still be a possibility then, if only they would email back and confirm.

Maria if I hear anything back in the next couple of days I'll let you know. I am emailing the hotel direct and asking them to pass the information on. Maybe try that and see if you get anywhere.

Is it just Jazmin that isn't replying or all the wedding co ordinator's? Or maybe just us two!

I have the same problem to be fair Jazmin has now emailed me back but the lovely ladies in here had all the info/answers i needed!! I understand that they are busy but should at least acknowledge the emails it is a bit frustrating!!

Lx