Sailor

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

Good luck aquamaniac! I'm so excited for you. Enjoy every moment, soak in all the love & support that will surround you both that day! Congrats!

Originally Posted by aquamaniac View Post

Hey ladies, we leave tomorrow morning so I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all the help, support and amazing advice! I have no idea what I would have done without you!

I'll post pictures once we return, and hopefully I will run into some of the other brides this week!

You're quite welcome...let me know how you made out!

Originally Posted by nikki17 View Post

Thanks TSilva...I have been looking for these.  I am making a Staples run RIGHT NOW!

Does the pool party after dinner with the resort DJ include a dance floor? I've seen a few in pictures posted by past brides but I'm not sure if they had an outside vendor :)

Thank you!

Nope, those are outside vendor DJs

Really?? Do you by any chance know if DJ Bijan (Mayan Vibes) offer the dance floor??

Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post

Nope, those are outside vendor DJs

Originally Posted by aquamaniac View Post

Hey ladies, we leave tomorrow morning so I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all the help, support and amazing advice! I have no idea what I would have done without you!

I'll post pictures once we return, and hopefully I will run into some of the other brides this week!

Have a great wedding! SOOO nice to see a fellow Calgarian going down! Can't wait to see your pics!

Well! I just had a nice wrench thrown into my wedding! Our tour operator decided there was no flights on the dates we picked so now EVERYTHING is changed!! ahhhhhhh No longer a Nov 30 bride...now a Dec 5 bride!

Sigh...i'm just glad we were able to move everything and everyone was still cool with it. I'll lose some money in some of the things i've purchased/printed with our wedding date on it - but oh well...at least its not the official invites!!

smile35.gif