Sailor

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

Jen S--the top of your dress looks VERY similar to my daughters..not a tiny slinky dress..but one with beading.....so if they flew yours with no problem that makes me feel better....

Did you guys realize that there are three of you getting married in the same week!?!?! That's awesome!!!

I totally want to come and crash your weddings! :)

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to say hi and send out a big thank you to everyone who has helped along the way answering questions. We only have a few days left until we leave and things are all coming together nicely. I am very grateful to BDW and all the advice I've received over the year.

Thanks again!!

Ah! Jules! I cannot believe it's your turn!! Any last minute details that you're getting together, or are you all ready to go?

Well ladies I am getting so excited! This weekend is my bridal shower and bachelorette party. Sunday will be exactly one month until our wedding day :) TODAY is one month until we leave for Mexico. WOW I can't believe it is so close.

Oh Erica you are SO close!!! You must be so excited! Any last minute details that you're finishing up? Are you going to post a planning thread before you leave?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
Ah! Jules! I cannot believe it's your turn!! Any last minute details that you're getting together, or are you all ready to go?
I'm pretty much ready to go... just have to finish packing tonight. Other than that and getting a pedi/mani everything is taken care of. If it's not taken care of by now, it won't be happening! 24 hours until I'm on the plane!!

SOOOO jealous!!!