Sailor

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLee147 View Post
Ah ha. I think you're right. Thanks!!
Oops...I meant the map is from 2007 (not 2005)...but I think they did make a few changes. I am also curios if they still have the Oriental restaurant at the Hacienda...because that was the best!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRama View Post
Emme! You're leaving in 12 days!! That is so exciting!! So what last-minute things are you working on right now? Or are you an ultra-organized bride and have everything done already?
I am starting to freak out a little worried2.gif

I think that I have all of the DIY stuff done...except the program fans which will only take about an hour tonight because they are halfway done.

I gave out my first OOT bag today and my friend LOVED it which made me so happy!! I will continue to give the bags out this week and just be saving any of the bags for people that are flying out of different provinces.

Other than that...I've been mostly focusing on the last minute appointments...dress fitting, nails, ring cleaning, pedicure, etc...

Next weekend I will pack and then things will really start to sink in :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by emme View Post

I think that I have all of the DIY stuff done...except the program fans which will only take about an hour tonight because they are halfway done.

I gave out my first OOT bag today and my friend LOVED it which made me so happy!! I will continue to give the bags out this week and just be saving any of the bags for people that are flying out of different provinces.

Other than that...I've been mostly focusing on the last minute appointments...dress fitting, nails, ring cleaning, pedicure, etc...

Best of luck Bella, You're getting married on my Birthday... I'll be thinking of you.

Quote:

Yay!! I wanna start packing SOO bad, but I know as soon as I start I'll need something! I feel the same though, as soon as the packing starts it'll really start to sink in!!

I gave all of our OOT Bags out on the weekend (they were a total hit!) and we had a pub night for the wedding party to all meet each other on Friday and then my suprise bridal shower on Sunday!

All I basically have left are the appontments too, picking up my dress, waxing, manicure, pedicure etc.

I can't wait!!! :-)

shots.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by BahiaBride16 View Post
Yay!! I wanna start packing SOO bad, but I know as soon as I start I'll need something! I feel the same though, as soon as the packing starts it'll really start to sink in!!

I gave all of our OOT Bags out on the weekend (they were a total hit!) and we had a pub night for the wedding party to all meet each other on Friday and then my suprise bridal shower on Sunday!

All I basically have left are the appontments too, picking up my dress, waxing, manicure, pedicure etc.

I can't wait!!! :-)

shots.gif

That's so awesome!! The next 12 days are going to go by so quickly for the both of us!! We will definitely have drinks...and we'll cheers SusieQ for her birthday...and cheers ALL the BDW brides smile123.gif

Again I'm jealous I won't have a friend there when I go.

You girls are going to have such a fantastic time and I'll looking forward to all the gossip when you get back!!

Quote:
That's so awesome!! The next 12 days are going to go by so quickly for the both of us!! We will definitely have drinks...and we'll cheers SusieQ for her birthday...and cheers ALL the BDW brides smile123.gif
Thanks doll I'll have a beer for you at Octoberfest. lol..

Hi ladies, so Fi and I are still looking into different locations and I wanted to check out Gran Bahia but every time I try to request info on their website I get nothing. Does someone have an email for one of the WC that I could contact?