**If you want to help - Nugget and Ann**

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
will monday be too late
no not at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
Thanks Christine. It's sent.

Ok, on a side note... what is with the siggy strike until TammyB is back...? She just posted, where did she go? Did I miss something here?
I stepped down from being a mod & had to take a break from the forum, due to some personal issues. When I found out about Ann (Thank you Glenda) I've been logged on to see updates.

going to paypal in another tab as we speak. thanks christine, you rock! i'm sure whatever we can do for her will be greatly appreciated.

i was wondering the same thing! i cant see most siggies at work anyways, ans finally i'm on a real computer today and see these everywhere??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
Ok, on a side note... what is with the siggy strike until TammyB is back...? She just posted, where did she go? Did I miss something here?

I just sent mine... thank you for putting this for Ann and nugget. Both will be on my prayers, please keep us posted!

My donation is on the way too. Ann & Nugget, you're in my thoughts and prayers. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyB View Post
I stepped down from being a mod & had to take a break from the forum, due to some personal issues. When I found out about Ann (Thank you Glenda) I've been logged on to see updates.

I was wondering the same thing and saw that your "Moderator" sign was down. Tammy, I'm thinking about you and praying everything works out for you too. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.