questions on weddings in paradise wc

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Summer

• 6 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 05:39 PM

I have been talking to wc there and am not sure if I am comfortable giving the info she wants from me to pay for the deposit. has anyone else been told to fax a copy of there drivers license and credit card front and back to pay for the wc services?

#2 leigh miller

leigh miller
    • 936 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 05:48 PM

is it katie? ive worked with her before. and have a wedding with her in july. shes on the up and up!

can you call her? she probably needs the cc#, exp and that security code that is on the back of the card. then she probably needs for her protection to verify your identity. hence the DL.

#3 Kat81

• VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 05:50 PM

I had to fax CC front and back and DL to my WC as well. I think unless you do a transfer (which I couldn't do) that is pretty much how it works.

#4 Denise40

• 407 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 08:52 PM

I am also using Weddings in Paradise and have been dealing with Leoan. I also had to do the same thing and havn't had any problems. I have my vow renewal on June 2.

#5 dinogomez.com

• 5,705 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 12:22 PM

Ask your vendors / WC if they have PayPal so you can pay online with credit card or bank transfer (e-Check), that way you don't need to send copies of anything.

#6 mrsmark08

• 136 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 01:41 PM

I am using Katie at WIP. I had to email her a copy of my Driver's license and credit card to put a $200 deposit. When I booked her and had to send money for vendors it was done via transfer. I did not have any problems.

#7 jajajaja

• VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Kat81
                I had to fax CC front and back and DL to my WC as well.
                I had to do this to pay for our WD at our resort as well. I didn't like the idea of it, but I guess it's no different than giving the company your CC # online either.
                Happily married since 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users