Yes, we have the neighbor from hell.... **updated**

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#51 LisaG

LisaG
  • VIP Member
  • 7,839 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 01:11 PM

WTF Shelley!!! She's such a BEOTCH!!!!!!

#52 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 01:13 PM

I know, it is really getting to the point of harrassment. But i don't know that is will qualify.

She is trying to turn everyone against us. Apparently she has gone door to door and said do you see what their building?? who gives a crap? Mind your own business

#53 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
      • 2,262 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 01:14 PM

Honestly if you can go and see a lawyer, if she's canvassing the neighbours its harassment, is she jealours or what cause it seems like she is

What have the other neighbours said?

#54 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,853 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 01:15 PM

Ok I know that before I suggested killing her with kindness, but now...... I have changed my mind!!!! Maybe we should all pitch in a help you hire a hit man!!!
          Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#55 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 01:16 PM

Shelley you have to document everything b/c this sounds like harassment. She is destroying your qualitfy of life and going around talking to neighbors about you. It could constitute harrassment. Trust me judges hate people who act like this.

#56 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 01:21 PM

OMG. I don't really get it though- you can't temporarily park your tow truck on the street while your driveway is getting paved? What are you SUPPOSE to do? Did the sheriff explain that?

I hope you can get this bitch for harrassment. She deserves to be knocked down a peg or two.
              Happily married since 2008

#57 Kat81

Kat81
              • VIP Member
              • 7,615 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 01:22 PM

Now I am pissed. I have been reading this entire thread but never posted. But now that she did that I think you really need to do something. I agree with documenting it. I hope you get to keep your damn garage just despite her. My Grandma always said Misery loves company. She is miserable so she is trying to make the whole world miserable.

#58 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 10,366 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 01:28 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                  Shelley you have to document everything b/c this sounds like harassment. She is destroying your qualitfy of life and going around talking to neighbors about you. It could constitute harrassment. Trust me judges hate people who act like this.
                  I can put it all down if I have to. Do you think we have a case?

What do we have to do?

#59 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                  • VIP Member
                  • 11,403 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 02:00 PM

OMG Shelley! I just read thru this whole thread & I am so frustrated for you. If you have permits, you have permission to build! Why do you even need a variance?? UGH! What a fricking whore this woman is. You need to do something. Definitely document as Glenda suggests. At this point, if she's canvassing the neighborhood, I'd say she's toying with defamation.

#60 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                    • VIP Member
                    • 11,403 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 02:01 PM

Oooh, I just remembered something Maria told me about one time - fork her lawn!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users