Liv Tyler and Royston Langdon Split

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Jessica

• VIP Member
  • 11,939 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 10:13 AM

May - After her wedding ring was mysteriously absent during a high profile red carpet event this week, the speculation has become official -- Liv Tyler and her husband are separating.

PEOPLE reports that the two Tyler and her husband, British rocker Royston Langdon, "have confirmed their separation," according to Tyler's rep. Despite their split, Tyler and Langdon "remain good friends and devoted parents to their son Milo and are requesting that their family's privacy be respected at this time."

The couple married in 2003 in a private Caribbean ceremony. Their son, Milo, is three years old.

Earlier this week, Tyler was spotted at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala, but sans wedding ring, FOXNews.com reported.
    Ahh, this is sad. I love Liv Tyler. I think she's awesome. And she's soooo freaking gorgeous. I've had the chance to see her up close in NYC a few times. Their son is adorable!!!

#2 lucy106

• 2,880 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 10:17 AM

Thats never nice to hear, but I totally agree she is very awesome, poor thing, wonder what went wrong! Seems like celebrity marriage are so overstressed by media, etc they are more doomed from the start then not.

#3 jajajaja

• VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:33 AM

I agree she is gorgeous. Ever since the Aerosmith videos, I have just been in awe of her beauty. Talk about a classic look.

I'm very sad to hear this. Divorce is never good- epsecially with children. I hope they can make the separation work in a healthy way.
        Happily married since 2008

#4 nikkianddean

• 1,881 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:36 AM

So sad....I love liv tyler and she is such a beutiful woman. Very sorry to hear it didn;t work out.

Mr. & Mrs. C
          February 14, 2009

#5 Jacqueline

• VIP Member
          • 3,160 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:41 AM

aw that is such a shame. i like her :o( hopefully its for the best.

#6 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
            • 2,183 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 12:07 PM

That's so sad, she seems very down to earth. I was hoping they were going to make it.

#7 Jenn3878

• 5,681 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 01:38 PM

So sad, weird that I saw this online and there was a pic of her hubby - and I have never seen them together before?

#8 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
                • 1,634 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 01:39 PM

it is really sad news, i was really shocked....i'm sure she'll get through it fine though!

#9 Hartyt509

• 2,262 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 01:49 PM

Its really sad but he is defo not what i would have thought she'd marry. She is amazing and he is frankly crap lol

#10 Chiquita

• 2,674 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 03:19 PM

Oh that sucks I hate hearing about all these hollywood divorces.. sigh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users