Photo

CasaMagna Marriott Brides?

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 srbina

srbina
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 04:39 PM

We finally signed our contract and put a deposit down on Monday for CasaMagna April 2009! I've been searching around the forum and haven't been able to find anyone who has or who will be getting married at CasaMagna. Anyone out there?!?

#2 JennyK

JennyK
    • 3,502 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 05:04 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by srbina
      We finally signed our contract and put a deposit down on Monday for CasaMagna April 2009! I've been searching around the forum and haven't been able to find anyone who has or who will be getting married at CasaMagna. Anyone out there?!?
      Although it was my first choice, I didn't go with the Casamagna bc at the time they didn't have my date. What I can tell you is that I've stayed there before and it was wonderful. I went with a very large group (150+) for a convention and they set up our tables on the beach and food on the grassy terrace..it was so beautiful!! And the food was amazing

#3 RECancunBride

RECancunBride
      • 30 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 07:41 PM

I got married there in November - it was awesome. There is someone that just got married there recently if you look she has a long review of vendors list - I think her userID lbberger (?) but I will help in anyway possible. Congratulations - I tell my husband all the time I want to get married again! I loved everything about our destination wedding.

#4 soltamargo

soltamargo
        • Vendor
        • 216 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 10:18 PM

Quote:
          We have been shooting weddings at Casa Magna for some time, and all I can say is that this is one of the best resorts in Cancun, everything is excellent., wedding coordinators are awesome, your wedding will be great. Congratulations!!

#5 srbina

srbina
          • 40 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 02:41 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by soltamargo
            We have been shooting weddings at Casa Magna for some time, and all I can say is that this is one of the best resorts in Cancun, everything is excellent., wedding coordinators are awesome, your wedding will be great. Congratulations!!
            ALWAYS great to hear something like that! Thanks so much!

#6 Elizabeth Medina

Elizabeth Medina
            • Vendor
            • 278 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:18 PM

Hi! I have photographed a few weddings at the JW Marriott/Casa Magna, the most recent was an absolutely gorgeous Catholic wedding last week in the gazebo. I am still working on those, but have two others on my blog if you would like to check them out and get an idea of some of the spaces used for weddings, the links are below. This is one of my favorite wedding locations for many reasons. If you contact the Marriott ask for coordinator Francisco Rom¡n, I know he will be a big help!

Click the image to open in full size.

JW Marriott/Casa Magna Cancun

JW Marriott/Casa Magna Cancun

best,

Elizabeth

#7 gracefulsteph

gracefulsteph
              • 55 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 01:55 PM

Quote:
                we just got back from our honeymoon - we were married at the JW next door....but the wedding coordinators are the same for both hotels and were absolutely amazing! i honestly cannot express how wonderful everything was and what a great job they did! i want to do it all over again!

#8 anaderoux

anaderoux
                • 3,220 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 04:17 PM

I got married there last year (just the ceremony) and everything was great, I didn't have the reception there 'cause I had already booked with FA Condesa, but the resort is gorgeous!

here are some pics:

#9 cutierosie

cutierosie
                  • 191 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 02:15 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by RECancunBride
                    I got married there in November - it was awesome. There is someone that just got married there recently if you look she has a long review of vendors list - I think her userID lbberger (?) but I will help in anyway possible. Congratulations - I tell my husband all the time I want to get married again! I loved everything about our destination wedding.
                    Hi, I am interested in doing a ceremony there in April, but having my reception at Moon Palace.

Do you have a cost sheet of the ceremony etc... and an e-mail with contact information?

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! and Congratulations on booking such a beautiful resort for your wedding :)

#10 RECancunBride

RECancunBride
                    • 30 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 07:59 AM

The attachments are for 07 so I don't know the current prices - the sales rep info is below - she is really nice. I had my ceremony there and we just ate dinner at the restaurant there because we only had like 30 people and we had a at home reception when we got back for over 200 people

Good luck!

Josefina Luna
                      Gerente de Ventas Sociales / Social Sales Manager
                      JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa
                      Marriott CasaMagna Cancun Resort
                      ph. +1 52 998- 881 2014 / fx. +1 52 998- 881 2024
                      josefina.luna@marriotthotels.com

Visit our websites at:
                      Luxury Cancun Hotels | JW Marriott Cancun Mexico Hotel
                      Marriott Cancun Hotels | CasaMagna Cancun Mexico Resort

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic