Sign in to follow this  
Kat81

My TTD Dress from Ann *pics*

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyK View Post
hehe Nice to see he's not curious!! Love the TTD dress on you :) Is your dog a Shiba?
Thanks! Cami is a Chow/lab mix. She is a rescue dog. I have had her for almost eight years now. She is my baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollisandsteph View Post
Haha too cute. I am know I am gonna get alot of slack for this but my dress is now hanging in our shared closet. I had it our daughters closet and he decided to clean out her closet for our home apprasial and found it. I was soooo upset. He did not even know I had it at the house. I am usually the onle one that goes in there:-(. Well, after that I moved it to our room to make sure I could keep in eye on it. I was afraid it woud accidently get knocked down. It's in a blue bag but you can still kinda see it. He didn't see it on me so I am really not worried about it.

BTW I love the TDD dress. It look really good on you and will be perfect for it. I cannot wait to see pictures of course!
Awww that is Ok... I think it's kinda a silly rule anyway! I'm sure even if he saw it he would never believe how beautiful it is on you!

Thanks girls! I love it I am so glad Ann decided to sell it. I may end up selling it after I am done if it is still in awesome shape. I can't wait to go to Mexico!! COME ON SEPTEMBER!!! cheer2.gif

YAY! I was wondering when you were going to post a picture, but I knew you were moving and obviously busy, so I didn't harass you. It looks awesome on you - and I am glad it will finally get to be worn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn3878 View Post
Great dress on you! Where are you doing your TTD - Dreams Cancun?
Probably... I haven't decided yet. I still need to talk to the photographer about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephanieMN View Post
Too cute! I remember Ann posting her "baby bump" in that dress!
Yeah, she is so funny. I love your avatar pic by the way. I must have missed your thread with your pictures!!!