My TTD Dress from Ann *pics*

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 Kat81

Kat81
  • VIP Member
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 10:50 AM

Ok, I am soooo sorry it has taken me so long to post this. I have been really busy with the buying of our house and moving and unpacking and going to Home Depot you know the fun stuff. Anyway, here are the pics of my Trash the Dress, dress. Thanks sooo much Ann it is beautiful. It is a tiny bit big but that's OK.
    Click the image to open in full size.
    It wasn't until I took these pictures that I realized how fingerprinty my mirror was! Guess I will add that to my todo list!
    Cami wondering what the heck I am doing lol

#2 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 08 May 2008 - 10:53 AM

oh it looks fantastic on you!
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#3 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 10:54 AM

very pretty dress.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#4 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 10:58 AM

I forgot to post the funny story about this dress. Ryan (my FI) works out of town for two weeks then he is home for two weeks. My real wedding dress has been hidden in my office closet. I always wondered if he had peeked at it but never asked him. Well, we were about to move into our new house so I was cleaning out the rooms we don't use much. The office had been completely cleaned out so I had my wedding dress and TTD dress in our joined closet at our old house. He came home so we could close on the house and he was sooo tired he hadn't slept all night. He opened the closet door to grab one of his shirts and reached in and touched the TTD dress. His eyes got huge and he looked like he was about to cry. He thought it was my wedding dress (the wedding dress was in a bag and hidden in the back) it took me a second to figure out why he looked like he just ran over my dog. I realized he thought he just cursed our wedding LMAO! It was sooo cute and now I know he hasn't peeked at my wedding dress. I felt so bad for him because he couldn't even talk, he didn't know what to say. I finally busted out laughing and said "that's not my wedding dress" HA HA HA

#5 Bride010101

Bride010101
        • 1,547 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 11:01 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Kat81
          I forgot to post the funny story about this dress. Ryan (my FI) works out of town for two weeks then he is home for two weeks. My real wedding dress has been hidden in my office closet. I always wondered if he had peeked at it but never asked him. Well, we were about to move into our new house so I was cleaning out the rooms we don't use much. The office had been completely cleaned out so I had my wedding dress and TTD dress in our joined closet at our old house. He came home so we could close on the house and he was sooo tired he hadn't slept all night. He opened the closet door to grab one of his shirts and reached in and touched the TTD dress. His eyes got huge and he looked like he was about to cry. He thought it was my wedding dress (the wedding dress was in a bag and hidden in the back) it took me a second to figure out why he looked like he just ran over my dog. I realized he thought he just cursed our wedding LMAO! It was sooo cute and now I know he hasn't peeked at my wedding dress. I felt so bad for him because he couldn't even talk, he didn't know what to say. I finally busted out laughing and said "that's not my wedding dress" HA HA HA
          Hehe... that is a great story! Poor guy.

And the dress looks absolutely beautiful!

#6 JennyK

JennyK
          • 3,502 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 11:05 AM

hehe Nice to see he's not curious!! Love the TTD dress on you :) Is your dog a Shiba?

#7 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 11:07 AM

You look great in that dress! Cute story too...

#8 Jessica

Jessica
              • VIP Member
              • 11,939 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 11:09 AM

The dress looks awesome on you.

And I love the story. Ahhh, what a cute FI moment! It was nice of you to put him out of his guilt though!

#9 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
                • 1,260 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 11:14 AM

that dress is gonna be super sexy in the water! And I can't tell that's it a lil big.
                  See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#10 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 8,680 posts
                  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
                  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
                  • LocationUtah

Posted 08 May 2008 - 11:20 AM

OO LA LA! That looks really good on you. Perfect for a TTD session!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users