Photo

PV/LC Trip from April

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ChristinaH

ChristinaH
  • 178 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 02:04 PM

It's been a few weeks since I've been back from PV and I've finally updated my personal blog with pics and outline from our trip and site visit to LC. It's not exactly what you have read here because I'm still a hack at this forum and can't post pics, etc. Plus, I send my blog to my family and friends all over the country. Two birds, one stone.

Christina's Blog

And I know you all love pics, so if you want to see the pics from our PV trip back in September, they are also on my blog:
    Christina's Blog: Puerto Vallarta, September 2007

Enjoy!

#2 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 02:22 PM

Great pics! Looks a lot like mine- LOL. I was there a week before you. I'm so glad they weren't doing the burning during that time. I wonder if they do that around the same time every year. That would suck for wedding day pics to have the sky all hazy.
      Happily married since 2008

#3 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,490 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 02:48 PM

Hey Christina, by chance did you happen to notice what time the sun set while you were there? My wedding is in late April next year and i was just trying to get an idea of sunset times...great pics on your blog though!

#4 ChristinaH

ChristinaH
        • 178 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 03:05 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by CODestBride2009
          Hey Christina, by chance did you happen to notice what time the sun set while you were there? My wedding is in late April next year and i was just trying to get an idea of sunset times...great pics on your blog though!
          Sunset was definitely after 8 pm some time. I do remember when our flight landed around 8pm, there was still sunlight. But exactly when the sunset hit, I'm not sure.

This is handy too: Calculate Sunrise, Sunset, Moonrise, Moonset - The Old Farmer's Almanac
          But use a city in line with PV in Mexico - like Odessa, TX

Also, they do follow the states with Daylight Savings, plus they're on the far end of the Central Time Zone. If you go up into Nayarit, it's Mountain Time.

#5 Duchess

Duchess
          • 358 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 03:13 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by ChristinaH

This is handy too: Calculate Sunrise, Sunset, Moonrise, Moonset - The Old Farmer's Almanac
            But use a city in line with PV in Mexico - like Odessa, TX
            This is so helpful, thanks!

#6 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
            • VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 10:37 PM

Great review - very organized and well thought out. I enjoyed reading it - will have to try out those restaurants!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#7 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
              • Banned
              • 494 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 01:12 AM

This was great info. Congrats on the trip. I am heading to PV next week to visit villas and a few hotels so we can decide where to have our wedding. We are thinking beach wedding and reception at a private villa. Has anyone else done that or looked at any villas?

#8 edna

edna
                • Site Supporter
                • 1,360 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 10:34 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by K&Rwedding
                  This was great info. Congrats on the trip. I am heading to PV next week to visit villas and a few hotels so we can decide where to have our wedding. We are thinking beach wedding and reception at a private villa. Has anyone else done that or looked at any villas?
                  I have posted on my reviews some pics of different villas... Casa las Palapas, la Salamandra and others... but those were in the zone of Nuevo Vallarta.

#9 ChristinaH

ChristinaH
                  • 178 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 06:02 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                    Great pics! Looks a lot like mine- LOL. I was there a week before you. I'm so glad they weren't doing the burning during that time. I wonder if they do that around the same time every year. That would suck for wedding day pics to have the sky all hazy.
                    Yes - a lot of the pics do start to look the same - ha ha ha. But still can't get enough of LC!

That is a good question about the fires, though. Perhaps that's something to contact the Visitor's Bureau about how often and when they take place.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users