52 replies to this topic

#31 DreaW

DreaW
  • Banned
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 09:22 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by beckyandbrian
    i almost forgot to answer your question...the advanced book jacket is an option when you are in the bookmaker program and you are already designing your book. after you have chosen that you want a hardback book with a cover and you go into the design, there will be a button at the bottom of the page (like the normal buttons to enhance photos, page layout, etc) that says "advanced jacket". you click on that and it will bring up the advanced option. also, if you don't have the latest version of the bookmaker installed, you will have to update that in order for the option to appear. i had made a book back in november and it was not an option then, so i had to update the software and then it worked for me. let me know if you have any other questions.
    Thanks Becky....but it turns out I'm using a mac and the software doesn't have this feature for macs yet spoke to a rep.....hopefully they will do it soon.

#32 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
    • 1,266 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 10:39 PM

Thanks for posting this. I am waiting for my BD photos and have yet to firmly choose a site to make my book with.

#33 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
      • 1,266 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 10:41 PM

WoW! I think I might use MP with my wedding photos. I love your book!

#34 Tobi

Tobi
        • 163 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 10:53 AM

what a beautiful book. i love it!

#35 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 11:10 AM

The book turned out really well. Great job

#36 beckyandbrian

beckyandbrian
            • 113 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 02:18 PM

thank you everyone! i wanted to give an update that i received these books today by fedex and they are even better in person...love, love, love them!! i couldn't wait until mother's day, so i already gave my mom hers and she cried and of course loved it, also. i highly recommend my publisher...the quality is wonderful!
              Our wedding slideshow: www.elizabethmedina.com/beckybrian

#37 DJsbride

DJsbride
              • 53 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 02:40 PM

Becky your book is amazing. You did an excellent job. Was the album flush mounted?

What a great mother's day gift

#38 PVNovia

PVNovia
                • 89 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 11:34 PM

I was able to view it.
                  Your book is amazing!!!
                  you guys look great!!

#39 SunBride

SunBride
                  • 1,499 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 01:04 PM

Mine arrived yesterday but nobody was home to receive it, and my husband didn't get home with our only car until after they were closed. Can't wait to go get mine tonight.

I have to pay 13$ worth of duties (I'm in Canada) which I think is bullshit because I thought with NAFTA you didn't have to pay duty on stuff that originates in the US, that you only pay when the stuff is originally from China or something. Seeing as the book was physically made in the US I don't know why I have to pay duty, but oh well, it's only 13$ for 2 books.

#40 Dreamgirl08

Dreamgirl08
                    • 292 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 02:27 PM

I'm wondering, does MP work well with high resolution pics?
                      I'm sure that will make a big difference for the final product.

TIA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users