Sign in to follow this  
jajajaja

omgomgomg

haha sorry guys.

I got the official phone call from my sis that the pics have been delivered. So tonight I will oh and ah over them for a few mins then begin the upload process. We will have them sometime this evening! Woohoo!

Yippee!!!!

Oh... drat! I'm out tonight for a work thing and won't be home until late... Guess I know what I'll be doing tomorrow morning!!!

i second celina, rachel you are a little shit sometimes! i cant wait to see the photos, im gonna have to log on early tomorrow morning to check for them!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i'm on pacific time so i can stay up late enough to maybe see them! woohoo for PT'ers!

rach i'm so excited! yay! you need to go grab steve and bone outta that office like there's no tomorrow!! go NOW!!

Ha!!!! I jumped to the last page of this thead and saw rachel being called a little shit and I was like "OMG what did she dohuh.gif" thinking someone was really pissed at you. So then I went back a few pages and saw the pictures. OMG! I can't wait to see the real ones!!!!!!!!!

So I'm going through the pics and I must have 2000 or so. There are so many! Should I post a few teaser pics- like my fav that stand out right away? I would like to put them together in some type of order and have like an "official" posting of them, but I think it's going to take a few days to get them uploading on shutterfly then shared.

There is no more waiting! My internet was down at work and I was wondering if they were up yet! I finally figured out what day it was...

I KNOW you can be a tease!